HELP?!?!?!?

TODAY THERE WAS A NOTE IN MY DESK! IM SCARED!

I told my best friend, and she said it was probably a "secret admirer" ;)

I don't know what that means, but it sounds fun. I asked her how we play this "secret admirer" game, and she laughed at me! HMPH!

so basically, she told me to wait and see if more notes appeared, AND THEY DID OML HELP IM SCARED!!!!!!

there's this boi that keeps staring at me in class, and he smells funny! Lol!!

I told Michael about the boi and his weird smells, and Michael said he wanted to meet this kid. So the next day, Michael walked me to my school (after getting driven, Elizabeth would get lost if not).

When the boi said greeted me at the door, he said that I look "rich". whatever that means......

Michael also greeted the boi, which made him look SCARED. HAHAHA. the boi looked so scared he might pee his pants. LOLOLOL

Before Michael left though, he told me the boi "smelled broke". I thought broke meant something was broken?

ANYWAY

so at recess, this boi walked up to me and gave me some CHOCOLATE SKDNFNJWMAKDNFBSKDN

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!

I WAS SO EXCITED THAT I JUMOED ON HIM AND LICKED HIM FACE JUST LIKE OUR DOGGY AT HOME!!!

he pushed me off and ran away.....

BUT HE DROPPED $20 OUT OF HIS POCKET LOLOLOLOLOL

i can buy an iphone with this....................

A/N
Yeah, so I'm posting this on March 7.... I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be published in Valentine's Day.........? Honestly, I don't even remember writing this........