boom

i think idpedecne day is coming soon. i don't know what that means, but mommy says it's the day that the us became a country?

i asked her what that mean and she said that it was when us won against like, england or something in some war i guess and now we have country. i don't really know how that works, but i get to go to outside party and eat hotdog.

daddy always seems kinda weird about the whole idnpedace day thing. but mommy always makes jokes about him being britin or something and i don't think he thinks it's funny.

anyway we went to picnic with one of mommy and daddy's friend because he has kids to an they are my friends.

mommy and the other guy were laughing st daddy and i think he was getting mad for some reason. i asked mommy why and she said she think it really funny when he gets mad but i think he is really scary.

i find it funny that daddy talks weird lololol. j think that why people make jokes about him on this day because he is britan and mommy and friend guy are america.

anyway

before we went to picnic i bought some bomb things from the online website thing that i found going or soemthing and i bought a whole lot of them

they're coming from mexico or something?? so they must be safe

i think i spend like, five zero zero zero dollar worth of fireworks, i hope it is worth the money.

so when my fireworks came i had to hide them in a very special place where no one would find it, thst is under my bed. nobody looks under my bed because they are all to scared to do it so i get away wilth a lot of thing.

we aren't really having a party because daddy doesn't like any of mommy friends, but she invited them anyway. when i asked her why she say it's because she is also an adult and can do whatever she wants. i think that's kinda mean but i love her so it's alright.

this is the first time we are inviting people to our house for a party and i am excited for this party because my friend is coming. she is really nice to me and her brother is friends with chris which i think is very nice

michael's homosexual friend is coming to and i don't think mommy and daddy know either of them is homosexual. i hope they tell them soon because it will be very cool and nice of them to do. like, they kissed before so they have to say they're dating.

okay, so at the party mommy seemed very happy because she was with her friends or soemthing. i think that she was happy anyway. she looked very happy. daddy looked kinda mad and i think it was just because he is britn and nobody likes those people because they bombed us or soemthing.

i think mommy is so pretty st this party and i think she is very pretty everyday but she seemed to make herself more pretty somehow. i think daddy think so too because he keep look at her but won't go talk to her and i think that is childish.

okay sorr

so i brought my fireworks outside and told michael and his boyfriend that i bought these cool fireworks and they seemed very excited because idk why.

so we were playing with the fireworks and then one was really loud and i screamed because it hurt my hand

mommy came over to see what was wrong and then yelled st me and asked me where i got these firework things

i told her that i bought them with daddy's credit card and she seemed really nervous for s second. j think that i am still in trouble for spending four eight zero zero zero dollars on the dogs, but now i spend five zero zero zero more dollars and i think he is gonna be mad with me.

mommy told me to stop playing wit the fire works and she told michael and his boyfriend that's they wouldn't have been encouraging and letting me play with them

she went back over and said soemthing to daddy i think it was about me because he looked me st in the eyes and i was kind of uncomfortable because his eyes scare me sometimes

anyway

so when everyone left i got s whole stalk about how it isn't tokay otherr tske people's money and spend it on things that illegal. i don't know what they are talking about what whatever.

my next purchase might be soemthing cool and lit

might buy some crack or whatever, i'll have to ask michael where he got his stuff from. don't know if it was crack but it made me feel funky.

aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye