mommy :))))))))))) <333333

i love mommy so much, so this is going to be dediced to my mommy because i love her a very lot.

so basically i love her because she smell reallys good and i love that she smells like vanilla because i want to lick her so i do and she says that i shouldn't do that anymore but i do anyway. sometime i swear to god i saw daddy bite her on neck or something once? i told mikeachel and he said that i shouldn't say anything about it, ehatever that mean.

anyway

I WISH I WAS ALLOWED TO BITE MOMMY WTF WHY IS IT OKAY FOR DADDDY TO DO IT BUT NOT ME IM PRETTY SURE THATS INCEST AND I DONT THINK INCEST IS LEGAL WTF THIS IS SO UNFAIR AND I HATE IT WTF WTF

i hate my life and i might jump out the window because i always want to be an olympic runner.

ok

so in conclusion i think mommy is really nice and she is much better than daddy because he is ignorant and doesn't know what he is saying half the time. like, he talks like whenbfbsajjdjfjnsna all the time and i don't understand? mommy seems to udnerstand just fine and that is another reason why i love her because she know how.

there is one thing i don't like about mommy and it is that she doesn't let me say fun words or use the over. micksel gets to use the oven so why can't i? she is really overprotect with me i think because she is strict i think and doesn't let me do anything.

she won't let me have daddy's credit card anymore because everytime i find the money holder thingy she always gets to it before i can and it make me sad. so she won't let me buy anything anymore and i'm sad and it makes me sad.

anyway

i love mommy a lot even though she's sometimes a dumb hoe.

i don't like daddy because he talks like fhenndnfsjejwjr all the time and i can't understand anythin because his fucking whatever accent thingy and his big ass words which don't make him any smarter.

he really think that use big word make his smarter. that's stupid. i'm really smart and i don't even know how what fotosintheses is. i don't use half the words he use and i'm the smartest one in this entire family.

he's also a stupid ass bitch because he's always telling me what to do. like, bitch shut up you can barely handle yourself fucking schizophrenic dumbass bitch. takes pills he can't fucking do shit and wants to kill himself without them ahaha lmao fucking weak ass pussy bitch haha.

i feel bad for mommy because she has to sleep with him and that's kinda scary because i'm pretty sure he tried to choke her once or something idk

mommy should make daddy sleep in the guest room so then i can sleep with her :>

i also think daddy is fucking stupid. i don't really need to explain, he is just really stupid. he tells me not to eat the plates that i break and i tell him why not they taste good and he is just stupid. he also tells me not to put the dog in the oven but idk why oh well

so remme that cat i omfound outside

it still in my room oeeeing everywhere.

i think mommy found out because i was listening to her an daddy talking through their door about a cat and i think i'm in trouble?

so what i did was put the in michael's room because then i won't get in trouble. even tho my room smell like cat pee. so i threw my rugs and stuff out my window lmao.

anyway

mommy and daddy came out of the room and looked st me very surpise like and daddy looked kinda nervous and idk why but go off i guess. mommy aske me what i hear and i said they talk about cat. so i said i don't want my cat to be taken away and i crying.

they looked at each other like, relief and confuse and mommy asked what. cat and i said the one in michael room that i found outside. so they went to look for cat so i ran into their room and grab daddy credit card and then ran back out and shove it in my pants.

so when they left and went downstairs i got on my ipad and started looking for service dogs because daddy is a dumb bitch and he needs one. and i want to waste his money lololol. so i found one that was kike, five zero, zero zero zero dollars and i think that is a very nice amount of money. it say it for anxiet but anxiety and schizophrenic are basically the same thing right? yes. so i buy that one.

hopefully he is happy that i am buying stuff for him because i think he need more help then doctor and pill.

anyway

to recap, i really love mommy and she smells good and always helps me with everything i need and or want and she is really nice and makes me really good food and helps me be healthy.