pp

today my doggy put his pp in my mouth again. he does it sometimes, and i don't know why. like, he will just walk in and look at me then when i open my mouth to say high he starts humping my faces.

when he did that today, michael walked in and stared st me for s minute before busting out laughing. i have no idea what he was laughing about. me and the doggy donthis all the time, it's really not funny.

anyway, he yelled something down the stairs but i couldnt hear because the sound of humping was to loud.

michael came back in my room and was telling me how gross i was being and that it wasn't okay to suck a dog pp. i asked him why and he said i wouldn't understand because i'm too young. i font get it. how old do i have to be to suck the pp? do people usually not suck the dog pp?

momy and daddy cane upstairs and they looked very shocked. i don't know why everyone was staring at me, so i asked what was wrong. the dog never took his pp out of my mouth, so my talking sound weird.

mommy looked at daddy weirdly for some reason. he like, laughed awkwardly and then say to me that what i was doing was "really iniporpiate" and that i "shouldn't be doing that, especially to the dog". i asked him why i shouldn't be doing it and why is was "iniporpiate".

mommy said that i was too young to be doing stuff like that, and it was really weird to be doing it to a dog

i've never been so confse? i have no idea what's going on and i'm??????

what are they talking about???

how old do i have to be to suck pp??

sometimes mommy gets in my nerve. she is relly nice to me all the time but sometimes she doesn't stuf like this and says that i'm doing something not very nice.

how is it not nice to suck my doggy? he seems like he's having s very nice time! that's very nice!

so when mommy said i was doing something that wasn't nice i told her that the doggy seemed to be enjoying it. st this point my doggy has ran away because daddy shooed him away.

daddy said that it was really weird to be doing that to the doggy. i have not idea what they're talking about. mommy was crying and laughing and i'm confused because i didn't know she could show two emotions at once? is she magic?

my stupid fucking brother chris walked in and said soemthing. but he's so fucking quiet i couldn't hear so i yelled st him to say it louder and daddy told me to shut up and leave him alone.

chris started crying and i don't know why. he just now came in so i don't think he knows i am sucking the dog pp. michael was still there and he was talking to daddy about something. i don't know what, but they sound retared.

i told mommy that mike and daddy sounded retadred and she said not to say that because it's not nice. she asked me why and i said it was because they talked like weirdos

anyway

after michael left mommy and daddy had talk to me about how it was really not okay to suck my dogs pp. they also said i should suck any other pp ever until i am older and i don't know what they are talking about.

how old do i have to be to suck pp?

i asked them that and mommy looked st daddy who looked back st her. again, i think they can read each otherr mind because they do thst  a lot.

mommy told me that we would have a talk about that when i was older, or soemthing like that. i don't know what that means.

when they left i was never so confused in my life. i thought it was normal to eat dog pp. wait, not eat. sorry i'm dyslexic. i meant suck.

but i think my doggy likes it so why shouldn't i be ncie and let him be happy? i even got him friends, on accident, but i don't think he liked it because he never saw them. 

anyway

i think what happened was really not nice and that mommy and daddy shouldn't tell me what to do

in an act of rebellion i will break all the plates and make a sculpture out of them then break that and eat it.