sugakookie // slight insomnia and stress

Jungkook sighed.

He had been sitting in his shared room with Namjoon for a good four hours by now trying to come up with a meaningful song idea.

He tried everything, he hit in head with numerous books and even the desk a few times (don't ask why, he tried), he walked around the room, he sat down and played all of two quick-play rounds in Overwatch, he doodled on one of his several blank pieces of paper, he tried everything.

Still, nothing good came out of it. God, he was terrible at this. He'd never get a good idea out to any of the numerous songwriters/composers of the group. He was tempted to ask any of the members for help but, no, this was his job and his alone.

Jungkook stood up again and stretched. He probably needed food. Probably.

Okay maybe definitely.

Maybe.

He just now realised it was close enough to midnight to be that late and sighed again. He hadn't eaten since lunch and Jin was probably worried since he accidentally skipped out on dinner. How was he supposed to get out of that one?

He facepalmed and slowly opened the door. He looked over after heard someone moving and almost screamed, until he noticed it was Namjoon sleeping in his bed.

Wait, when did he get there?

He vaguely remembered the door opening and someone walking in but he was too focused on coming up with a song idea that he hadn't really paid it any mind.

He walked out of the room and down the hallway into the kitchen. He opened the fridge rather aggressively and looked around for food until someone tapped his shoulder.

Once again, he almost screamed until he noticed the infamous Min Yoongi standing directly behind him. "Why are you up this late and why are you being so damn loud?" The older questioned, his voice deep and gravely with sleep. "O-oh sorry about that, hyung. I was just getting some food because I forgot to get dinner." The taller said and quickly closed the fridge.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "You forgot? After almost all of us, numerous times, came and knocked on your door, sure." Jungkook lowered his head. "Sorry, hyung. I was trying to come up with a song idea and I blanked out on a multitude of things." Yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Stop being so uptight, kid. Just make sure to come to us for help. We all know how hard just coming up with a basic idea is." Jungkook smiled back and hugged him.

"Sorry again, hyung. I really should've asked for help from you, you give great advice." Yoongi silently agreed. "Anyways, you should probably get to sleep right about now. It's late." He said. "Oh yeah about that, I'm not sure if I can. I'm basically the opposite of tired at the moment." Jungkook scratched the nape of his neck nervously.

"I will actually hold you down on a bed until you sleep because you've been too stressed lately to be awake right now." The older threatened. "Wou-would you sleep in my bed w-with me though?" Jungkook asked quietly, his face burning.

Yoongi showed his gummy smile. "Sure. I don't see any reason why not." The younger's face grew even more red, if it was possible and started walking down the hallway to his room.

They both collapsed on Jungkook's bed, accidentally spooning (Jungkook would never admit willingly to being the little spoon).

Right before they both fell asleep, Jungkook faintly whispered, "I really like you, hyung," causing Yoongi to smile softly once again.

---- 

Eyyyyyyyyy

We're done with the first oneshot so woo for me and whoever's reading this I guess

Hope you n e r ds liked it and maybe give me feedback if you feel like it

Word count: 635