namjinkook // precious baby

[ im a sucker for namjinkook uwu]

[this chapter is really short, sorry. i just wanted to write a small fluff fic after that last chapter. whoops lmao.]

---- 

Jungkook always felt like an outlier in his relationships, seemingly for no apparent reason.

Then he joined one with Namjoon and Seokjin, which was by far the greatest decision of his life up to date. They made him feel like he truly belonged there. It was the greatest feeling in the world as far as he was concerned.

Sometimes, they would baby him, and sometimes he'd let them.

Only sometimes, though.

That was precisely how he ended up on the couch, being cuddled by his boyfriends; hair being softly pet by Seokjin and Namjoon resting his head on the younger's shoulder.

Tonight was another movie night where Jungkook managed to convince them to marathon all three Iron Man movies.

"Aish, I'll never understand why you love this trilogy so much." Seokjin sighed in feigned exasperation, a soft smiled present on his face. The youngest of the three replied with pouting slightly.

"I just really like the Avengers, I thought you knew that!" The older two couldn't actually tell if he was joking or not.

"Baby, you know Jinnie is just teasing you," Namjoon stated calmly.

"'M not a baby."

"Oh, we know, handsome boy. Just let us treat you like one for now. Then tomorrow we can go swim a few laps at the gym, okay?" Seokjin ruffled the younger's hair a little before putting it all back in place.

Jungkook nodded and pushed his head into Seokjin's hand.

"I love you guys," He mumbled tiredly, causing two very large and very happy smiles to spread across his boyfriends' faces.

The youngest's eyes closed slowly as he started to fall asleep.

"Let's go get handsome boy to bed." Seokjin tapped the smaller boy's shoulder.

"Hm?"

"You're tired, and I think we should all go to bed. It's 11:30, baby rabbit," Namjoon mumbled.

The tired boy stood up and leaned most of his weight on Namjoon. Both older boys cooed at him and walked to the bedroom with their boy.

Their's.

Jungkook smiled to himself at the thought of being theirs.

There wasn't a place in the whole world he'd rather be than right here, right now.

"What's both you all smiley, baby boy?" Namjoon asked, spooning the youngest.

It was then Jungkook processed they were in bed and not walking anymore.

"Jus' really love you. I al'eady said it but I mean it."

"We love you too, sweet boy." Seokjin nuzzled his youngest baby.

They all laid, deep in each other's embrace, fast asleep.

The only thought that crossed their minds was, "I'm so lucky to have you."

----

me; im gonna update serendipity

also me; hmmmm no

anyways, this oneshot is kinda like weird in some parts, to me at least but its cute and im sad so youre welcome