taekook // rain

Tbh I don't really ship taekook but I had an idea and it was perfect for them so I wrote it

You're welcome

----

It had been overcast just about all day and all of BTS were waiting for one of the maknaes to tell about how it was raining outside.

Namjoon, Hobi, and Yoongi were sitting around the table in the dining room betting on who would say it first. “Five bucks on Tae.” Yoongi placed the money on the table.

“Ten on Jimin.” Hoseok offered, placing the money on the table next to Yoongi's. They both looked at Namjoon and he sighed. “Fifteen on Jungkook.” The other two nodded approvingly.

Seokjin walked into the dining room in the middle of Namjoon's offer. “Are you there seriously betting on who's going to come running when it starts raining?” He questioned judgingly.

“Yeah, pretty much.” Yoongi replied. “Just in case none of them start yelling about it all that money is mine.” Jin said before walking off to God knows where.

“He's losing that, we all know it.” Namjoon said. The other two agreed silently.

----

Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting in the living room on the couch in positions that looked so uncomfortable it physically hurt the other members.

Jungkook looked away from the screen that Tae was using to play Overwatch on. He noticed it was raining outside and groggily stood up the couch. He liked Tae's shoulder and motioned towards the windows.

They silently agreed to be quiet as they knew about the bet between the four oldest members.

They got waterproof jackets on and ran outside. “Hyung, I dare you to jump in the deepest puddle out here!” Jungkook yelled at the older who nodded.

Taehyung jumped in the deepest puddle he saw and ran back over to Jungkook to kick water from a nearby puddle on him.

The two youngest members spent a good forty-five minutes running around like small children, kicking loads if water at each other.

It took until Jungkook was soaked through his jacket and shivering quite aggressively for Tae to think they should head back inside. “Jungkookie, let's go back inside. I don't want you getting sick!” Tae yelled.

“I-I’m f-fi-fine th-thou-though hy-hyung.” The shivering boy said, his teeth chattering slightly. Tae rolled his eyes and dragged him back inside by the arm.

The stepped back inside and dried off quickly. “Why did you two think it was a good idea to be out there so long?” Namjoon asked, eyes narrowed.

“Well I mean, the rain is pretty nice and cold, and fun to mess around in so why not? Anyways, I better get Nochu to his room to change and warm up before he gets a fever.” Tae replied quickly and continued dragging the younger who stuttered out a few complaints.

After the two left, Jin walked into the room and held his hand out. “Pay up, kid.” Namjoon groaned and handed him the money.

----

Let's get this bread

Word count: 507