hopekook // tears

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in so long, I have a lot of trouble coming up with half decent and kind of original oneshot ideas 

I know I say this a lot but please request stuff it'll help me get more updates out faster so you guys have more stuff to read

-----

It was a gloomy day in Seoul, the sky was covered in a thick sheet of dark grey clouds and the air grew colder with every harsh gust of wind.

Jungkook would've been playing around with at least one of the members if he wasn't stuck inside the practice room. He'd been really stressed with all of the tours they went on and all the award shows they performed at.

All he wanted was to go back home to Busan to visit his parents for at least a few days just to relax but no.

He was usually pretty happy and at least tried to act happy when he wasn't. Today was just not his day.

He was sure it'd blow over but it was almost 7 PM and he and Hoseok were the last people in the dance room. Everyone else left about an hour ago but he was stuck here with the older getting increasingly more frustrated with him everytime he made a mistake.

He could tell Hoseok was about to start yelling at him.

It wasn't new information that he took dancing very seriously and it didn't help that Jungkook had been tiredly dragging himself through the routines and kept tripping over his own feet.

Jungkook didn't know why he felt so horrible today, he just did.

It didn't help that he knew he was irritating the older, it just made him feel worse.

Hoseok turned around to face him, the look on his face scary almost. "We're going through this one more time, got it?" Hoseok said harshly. The taller nodded and got into his position.

They were both beyond tired and Jungkook felt more dizzy the longer it went on. His head was pounding along with the beat of the music. His eyes weren't focusing on what he was doing and his eyes were watering so much he was surprised he could still see.

As he was moving towards where the center of the formation would be his right leg gave out and pulled him to the ground. His eyes widened and he tried to get back up before Hobi started to yell at him again but he couldn't maintain any balance.

Hoseok ran over to shut the music off once he processed what happened. He was walking towards Jungkook when he heard a sob rise from his throat.

He walked quicker towards him and rubbed his back while he cried. "I-I'm s-so-sorry, hy-hyung." Jungkook cried out.

"What are you sorry for, baby?" Hobi asked.

He looked up at the older and leaned his head into the crook of his neck. "I-I ke-kept m-m-messing u-up and-and mak-king you m-mad." Tears continued to flow down his face and his stutter got worse.

The older hugged him tightly and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so harsh on you. You had a bad day, huh? How about we go home and rewatch Kimi no Na Wa in your's and Namjoon's room." The younger nodded and slowly stood up.

Hoseok ruffled his hair and wiped his tears. "There we go, no more tears." Jungkook broke out into a smile which caused the shorter to smile back.

After all, bunny smiles are contagious. 

-----

It's short but I was running out of ideas for where to go with it

Hopekook makes me u w u very aggressively 

Word Count: 615