jinkook // be my sunshine

God I've had the absolute worse case of writer's block ever I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything lately

I also haven't been feeling fantastic the past week or so but I'm working through it and it genuinely warms my heart whenever someone as much as votes on anything I write, I really to appreciate it!

----

Seokjin sat in the recording studio, looking dejectedly at the script for a song for a new mini-album.

Everyone else thought he was doing perfect, even slightly above par with the other vocalists, but he wasn’t happy with it.

His voice didn’t sound right. Maybe he was worrying too much over this.

He shook his head and ran through his parts a few more times after going through the scale again.

He sighed heavily and packed all his things up, put the sheet music away, and turned the studio lights off.

The new choreographer was teaching BigHit’s new rookie group, they were going pretty good from what he’d overheard.

Seokjin drove back to the dorm and quietly took his shoes off and walked to his room.

Once he laid on his bed, his deep brown eyes welled with tears.

God, I'm such a failure. He thought to himself.

He hugged the blanket close to his chest as tears fell down his smooth face and curled into a fetal position.

He was so absorbed in crying and keeping himself quiet he didn't notice the bedroom door opening. A certain someone walked over to his bed and laid atop the blankets behind Seokjin.

“Hyungie, why are you so sad?” The youngest member asked softly, his pointer finger tracing small circles into his upper arm.

The oldest let out a content with and turned around to face him. “S-sorry I've been a bit overwhelmed lately.” He said, voice gravelly and rough from crying.

“I noticed.” Jungkook climbed under the blanket and hugged him tightly. “Your voice is so pretty, hyung. You need to stop doubting it so much.” He stated with his head buried in the oldest's chest.

Seokjin laughed quietly. “Thank you, my little Nochu.” He kissed his forehead, buried his nose in his hair, and hugged him back.

“You're welcome, hyung.” Was all the response he received.

“My little sunshine.” Seokjin whispered before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

----

It's not as long as I would've liked by any means but this is the only thing I've written recently that I've been happy with and I'd prefer something I like not getting much attention over something I don't getting a lot

Anyways, thanks for waiting for this to finally update I think I might get another chapter out soon if someone requests something wink wink nudge nudge