Pardon me? (Part 1)

A/N: 

In this story, Forth Phana Kit Ming and Yo are from the same year.   

We have this 'Face of the Campus' custom in our university which is similar to the 'Moon' thing, but the difference is that academic qualifications are taken into consideration too. I will be using that in this one-shot (or two-shot!)

___________________

Forth's POV:

I speed my car as fast as I can. My eyes go to gaze at the ticking hands on my wristwatch... shoot, my friend is going to fry me alive. We made an important appointment today... to bunk our classes – well more like take permission – and go hunting... in search of the face of college among the freshmen.

Being the last year's 'Face of the college', the responsibility falls on my shoulders for the most part. But, I am happy I have my friend to help me with this. He was the runner-up and also my substitute as the face of the college when I am unavailable.

Just then, my phone blares.

Shit, I curse.
Phana calling.

I let the call go into missed call logs and speed my engine as I take another left turn towards the faculty. The Medical entrance is clearly seen and I also see an angry volcano on legs. He is ready to burst his red molten lava any time soon.

Parking my car, I get down maintaining my cool. Chill Forth, you are the scariest amongst your entire faculty, I think.

Then I see those eyes spitting fire at me, already. Maybe there is someone else scarier than me. Shit!

"Hey, Pha. Good morning.' I try to give him a side hug. But that guy is faster. He steps to the side and lets me stumble.

'Very funny. I thought it is the afternoon. But, hey, what do I know?! I am not an asshole of an Engineer and I know nothing about numbers... or for the matter of it, the TIME!!!"

I grin. "You got that right. It is only 11:57 am, not afternoon ... yet." I pat on his back. "See, see... there is nothing to get your panties... ergh...boxers in a twist."

"Fuck! Asshole. I seriously can't believe you won that competition and now are the face of the college." Phana grits. And, I grin wider. "Well, reputation matters..." I wink. "Unlike you who only has our cute Yo, I have the entire college wrapped around my finger."

"Only your finger?" Phana asks disgustedly.
"Well, look who is being kinky early in the day!" I say and he punches me on the shoulder. "Fucker! It's almost noon... what's early in this?! You cost us the entire morning. I even missed a lecture."

"Was it an anatomy lecture?" I ask.
"What? Yes!..." before he can speak, I say, " then it's fine. I can help you with it. There can't be anyone who knows more about anatomy better than me," I smirk.

Phana punched me hard again.
"Dude! Stop hitting me!" I shout.

"Then stop splurting rubbish. I already missed a class this morning because of your lazy self. I am not taking a day off tomorrow," he hisses.

I sigh. "I know man. Sorry, I had a few stuff to take care of with the SOTUS. But, I got this covered..."

As I am speaking, a hundred or so bikes roll into the medical faculty. I smirk looking at those blue jackets, fluttering in the air by their back as everyone gets down their bikes and walk towards me and Phana.

That's not the only thing. One of their hands is holding on to a wrist of a person – more specifically, freshman. My smile becomes bigger every second as they near us.