Insta's Hero (Part 3)

Final part of this series. Woo~

Main Pairing: Forth x Beam

Special appearance: Hao Mei x KO
________________________________

Forth's POV:

"Remind me again, why are you and KO here? At my college? As STUDENTS?!" I yell at Mei pulling him to a corner, away from the eyes of other students.

Hao Mei simply shrugs. "KO needed a degree. He can't go on forever without an original degree."

I glare at him and after a long while, he says, "I wanted food, okay? Don't forget I will let you go on that 4-month deal."

Of course. It has to be food. And these two crazy people are here in front of me, meddling with my life.

"Just...leave Beam alone," I warn, rubbing my temple.

Hao Mei gives me a big smile and pats on my shoulder. "We are here to help you and won't make trouble for you," he says.
I find it difficult to believe in it though.

Since our first time meeting and coming to a general understanding, I haven't heard anything about Beam. I was happy to know he was selected as the "Face of the faculty" from the medical branch but later on found his friend to have substituted him.

Even though, I had my plan. There was no rush.

"Forth, are you coming?" I hear Pha call.

All the participants are going out for lunch. I agreed reluctantly. "Coming," I say. Just as I am about to leave, I get a text from Hao Mei, 'We kidnapped him.'

Oh. Darn.

"Change of plans; I have to go someplace else, Pha," I tell him and rush out, not waiting for him to respond.

I blast my bike and rush to the address that Hao Mei had sent me.

BEAM's POV:

There is a lot of food. Like seriously. It can fee around 20 people easily.

"Are we expecting more... people?" I ask, tentatively. I wanted to know if there are more people being 'kidnapped'.

"Sit, sit. Eat everything you want to. We will have a couple others join us, but don't let that stop you. We can always order more if needed."

I look at Kit, signal him asking if it's safe to eat. He stares at the food for a while and turns back to me, giving a nod. I understand what he means. It's not like we will get away with it even if it is poisoned. Better eat the food rather than die of hunger.

And, hence, we both dive in.

There are a lot of spicy dish varieties and I can't stop but take a scoop of everything. As I am stuffing my mouth with food, busy in my food world, suddenly I am lifted out of my chair and being crushed into a warm wall.

Wait, wall?

I lift my head in confusion and find myself staring into the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen.

I can see the horror wash away and relief spread in those eyes, slowly to be envelopved with a strange feeling of warmth. Is that affection?

Squitting my eyes, I try to wriggle out of his hold but that person is strong and I end up entangled with him more.

"Cousin, you shouldn't scare him," Hao Mei says.
"Go to hell!" the guy who is holding me shouts
KO then turns and glares at him before he sighs and mumbles a sorry.

I am so confused with the shift of words, and stay stiff.

"You can put your hands around my neck," he says and takes them to round it around his neck. Now, it is like we are both hugging, the pink bubbles floating around us. I can feel my cheeks blush and my mind freezes.