His Friend's Boyfriend's Bestfriend

A/N:
I had some constructive feedback and was told to make the dialogues not as confusing as in Pardon me.  I can't promise anything, but I will try to keep things simple. 

Thank you, everyone, for giving this book a chance. Means a lot to me.
______________

Now, coming to this story... well the title says it all. 
But the question is: Who is the friend? Who is the friend's boyfriend? And, who is he?

This story is entirely ForthBeam. Not BeamYo. I remind you again, it is a ForthBeam story. Good. 

Inspiration is from this Instagram picture: 

Third Person POV: 

"Yo, I am telling you. I don't want to go," Beam whines, as he crawls back to the bed and lays down to enjoy the softness of his mattress. 

"No can do. You are coming with me." 

Beam pretends not to hear a word and presses his head further into the pillow. 
Soft soft pillow, make me sleep; Soft soft pillow, make Yo disappear ... he sings to himself to tune out Yo's voice. 

But, then... the world seems to be against him. 
"There is FOOOD... a lot of it. Thai cuisine... Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian, American, Greek, Mediterranean..."

Beam cuts him abruptly and still sleeping on his bed. "Where?" he asks. 

Yo gives him an unamused look. "Seriously? Now, get the hell up and go get ready."

"Okay, look, I am awake." He opens his eyes with his fingers. "See, eyes wide open. Now stop torturing me... you..." 

"I knew it. Food is your Achilles point."  Yo has an evil smirk on his face as he sees Beam awake finally after an hour of trying to wake him up.

Beam mumbles incoherently within his breath. 
Huh, what has this world gotten to? Can't he rest peacefully even on his day off? No. Yo had to spoil it by mentioning food. Well, there is going to be food... so it should be fine. More than fine.

He is a third-year medical student and their schedule is tightly packed that they hardly get time apart from studying. 
When was the last time that he has gone to a restaurant? And, take-outs don't count. 
A freaking long time. 

And, who says no to free food?

"I want a lot of food. A lot of it. And, you are paying," Beam mentions as he drags himself to the bathroom to freshen up. 

"Yes, your highness. You are the prince and I am your slave. Any more orders?" Yo scowls. 

"Oye... you invited me. So take responsibility," Beam's voice is muffled, as he closes the door.