Pardon me? (Part 2)

Beam's POV: 

This university is truly huge and... beautiful. I have been here for only a short while and I was already liking it here. I am not sure what it is about this place that I absolutely love but there is something. 

As I am lost in my own marvel, I make sure I take with me proofs ... as many as I can and that's when I take out my phone to click pictures. 

But, I suddenly hear someone calling out to me. 

'Bamboo hat guy, wow' nobody has ever called me that. 
Amused, I turn around and find the most handsome guy I have ever seen. 

I heard the other people around me call him by a name... P'Forth? Yeah. But looking at his blazing eyes, I want to drop myself into his embrace and experience what it is like when he unleashes his fury. 

I snicker and decide quickly. I deliberately push his buttons and when I say I don't who he is, it is when I see the fire burst... all together. 
Holy god! He is smoking hot... now, I know why I was so attracted to this place...well, the proof is standing right in front of me. 

I blink. 
In front of me? When did he get here? 

I am still in a shock when he catches me by my upper arm and pulls me closer. "What game are you playing at?" he hissed. 
I smirked. "What do you think? I am showing the resistance that you talked so far till now... P'" 

I was paying attention when he was talking, yes. It was hard not to... in fact, I was trying to get him in the photo as I was taking the selfie. 

His eyes dilate and his grip on my arms loosen. I stumble backward at his sudden release. With the loss of his touch, my heart feels heavy. I take a deep breath. 

We started at each other in a long silence before he broke it. 

"Fine then. I will burn you alive," his words were malicious but his eyes spoke differently. His gaze was truly burning me alive with an unknown passion that was rising in my body. 

Taking another step backward, I looked right back at him, challenging him. I love seeing him disgruntled. It just adds to his appeal. 

"And, what next? Will you eat me too?" I say. "I prefer it raw... gives the pleasure of the hunt," I continue and smile when his grin wavers from his face. 

There you go, back at you! I think. 

"We will see who is the hunter and who is the prey" 
"We will see" - Beam 

"We have a challenger here," Forth turns to the people on the field, who are gaping. A dozen others surround him as a safety net.

Some look as if they aren't sure they are seeing what's happening. Some are too scared to even blink. Some seem ready to flee from this place and be elsewhere if they can. Some just ... are too excited and are recording this. 

I tilt my head. This is funny, so not anymore. 
"I am not a challenger, P'Forth. Just a bypasser who happened to be standing," I politely say. Maybe, it's better to diffuse the situation... the last thing I want to get into is a gang war. And, looking at how people crumbled and surrendered to his command, he is THE gang leader. 
More than that, I didn't want to be involved in the game... he already affected as it was...

A smirk is seen. "Scared?" 

I sigh. Ready to face the music. "Bring it on!" This guy sure knows how to excite me. His appearance, his voice... and even his irritation... everything. 

"Why you?" P'Forth asks. 

I am confused for a second before I catch up with his 'real' game. We are no longer doing this for the 'Face of the College'... this is our own agenda. Seems like I am not the only person who can feel this sexual tension between them both.