MHN 6 || Deal, No Deal

Follow me here FastAndDeep for regular updates!

_______ _____________________

•~Rhyna and kidnapper~•

"Aren't you just full of shit?" His voice dripped with contempt as he stared at her, his eyes blazing with a mixture of anger and frustration. He couldn't stand her lies any longer, not at this moment.

With a defiant look, she met his gaze head-on, her words laced with a hint of defiance. "Look, I've told you everything I know. This is all anyone knows. It's designed that way, meant to keep people in the dark, including me." Her voice had a distant quality to it as if she were speaking from a place of deep secrets.

"It? Why do you refer to it as 'it'? Are there more people involved? Is it some sort of criminal organization?" He struck her across the head with the base of his gun, not hard enough to render her unconscious but enough to rattle her senses. 

He needed answers, and he needed them now. But what infuriated him, even more, was her laughter.

Inside his locked car, they were trapped together. The doors seemed impenetrable, ensuring that escape was impossible without his key in the ignition. Yet, here she was, testing his patience with her insolence.

"Aren't you desperate?" Her words were laced with a touch of amusement. "I've given you more than you bargained for. We had a deal, remember? I followed you to this damn car, I provided answers, and you promised to let me go. That was the deal." Her eyes bore into his as if daring him to challenge her. But little did she know, he wasn't one to be intimidated.

"Listen here, you piece of trash. There was never a deal between us. If I feel like it, I'll end you right here, right now. But I'm giving you a chance, a glimmer of hope that you might cooperate and save your own sorry life. However, let me make one thing clear, I'm not a patient man. So start talking before I change my mind." He grabbed the delicate fabric of her dress, tugging at it dangerously close to tearing.

If circumstances were different indeed, she thought, gritting her teeth against the pain. If he wasn't holding her captive, if danger didn't hang in the air like an intoxicating scent, she might have been attracted to him. There was an undeniable chemistry, a dangerous magnetism that defied reason.

"Well, well, well," she retorted, her voice laced with a mixture of defiance and underlying desire. "You sure have a knack for ruining a designer dress you couldn't afford in a million lifetimes. I suggest you keep your hands off before you cause any more damage." She struggled against his grip, but his strength proved overpowering. 

She attempted to push him away, her frustration evident. But physically, she was no match for him, and in an instant, the butt of his gun connected with the side of her head once again.

Damn, this woman! If circumstances were different, he might have been attracted to her. Fierce and fearless, she possessed a captivating allure. But that allure was working against him now.