MHN 10 || The Temptation Game

Follow me here FastAndDeep for regular updates!

_________________________

•~Luke and Layla~•

Layla could feel her heart pounding in her chest as Luke's words echoed in her mind. A dangerous game indeed, one that could awaken desires she had buried deep within her. 

The thought of sharing intimate secrets and exchanging kisses with Luke, Xylan's little brother, sent a mix of thrill and guilt coursing through her veins.

Taking a deep breath to steady herself, Layla decided to play along, determined to keep her emotions in check. "Alright, Luke. Let's play your game. But remember, this stays between us," she said, her voice betraying a hint of uncertainty.

Luke's eyes gleamed with anticipation as he moved even closer, their bodies now almost touching. "Of course, Layla. Our little secret," he whispered, his warm breath caressing her skin. The electricity between them was palpable, a magnetic force that neither could deny.

Layla's mind raced with conflicting thoughts and emotions. She knew this was wrong, forbidden, and yet, a part of her craved the intensity and thrill that Luke's proposition offered. Swallowing her reservations, she mustered up the courage to take the plunge.

Luke leaned closer, his warm breath caressing her ear as he whispered, "I'll go first. But remember, Layla, once we start, there's no turning back."

Layla's heart raced as she took a deep breath, attempting to steady her nerves. The room seemed to shrink, the air thick with anticipation. She couldn't deny the electricity that crackled between them, nor the forbidden desires that threatened to consume her.

Her mind teetered on the edge of reason and desire. She nodded, her voice barely a whisper, "Okay, let's play."

With a devilish grin, Luke began, his voice dripping with a seductive allure that sent shivers down her spine. 

"I've always fantasized about taking control, binding someone's hands and blindfolding them, and then teasing their body until they beg for release."

Layla's eyes widened, her imagination conjuring vivid images of Luke's words. She felt a surge of heat between her thighs, aching for the touch and dominance he described. 

This was dangerous territory, and she was teetering on the edge.

Luke challenged her with his eyes, daring her to match his boldness. She felt hesitant but she steeled herself for what was to come, not willing to back out. 

"Alright, Luke. I'll start. But remember, this is just a game," Layla reiterated, trying to convince herself as much as she was trying to convince him. "I... I once had a passionate encounter with a stranger in a crowded bar. We shared a heated kiss in a dimly lit corner, and then more."