Chapter 7: Crazy... Deranged

********December 28, 2017*********

I've always wondered how someone could have so many bad things happen to them. Throughout my life, I've experienced nothing but negativity and bad situations. Since the day I was born I was thrown to the wolves and told to survive.

The only memory I have of my family is my brother who was five years older leaving me with some older lady when I was five years old. She didn't long before she died and I was in the system of social services. Her daughter, Shacey was nice enough to take me claiming that she was my sister. I had never met her until the day of Granny (that's what I was told to call her) funeral. She was really young but she took me so they let her.

I played along hoping to go back to my brother eventually. I was basically a live in servant for her for two years. That was until she started dating some guy. That's when the dream died. One day we took a trip to an amusement park. Some man grabbed me and I thought I was kidnapped. She was on the news and everything begging for me to be returned. It was a week before she showed up the the house they held me in and took the payment for me.

I was ten years old sold to the highest bidder. It was a pretty young guy name Prince that bought me. He was a drug dealing from Compton hustling in Atlanta. He said I looked sweet and innocent so I could move his dope without getting caught. For the most part he was nice to me and treated me like a little sister... but then I turn fourteen and puberty blessed me.... well cursed me.

Prince had moved up to Kingpin and the nice guy was gone. I kept moving his dope and trying to stay out of his way. One night it I almost got caught and he had to come pick me up from the police station. I had already traded the dope so they didn't find anything on me but he was pissed because I "wasn't innocent enough" anymore.

That night I got beat and raped by Prince. He told me he took my virginity so I could bring in more money. He told me once school was out I had to bring home five hundred dollars if I wanted to live. His main bitch explain I was suppose to make niggas pay for pussy but I was just a kid. The first night I came home with nothing and was beaten until I was barely alive. He had some dude come and rush me to the hospital claiming he found me.

I was in my room for two weeks after that and was happy. I decided that if I could just survive the beatings then I wouldn't have to use my body. Prince decided otherwise. He at some point changed his mind and I became his personal sex toy. Oh and he made sure he could make some money though. He would get me high as a kite and drunk before giving me to his friends to use for pay. It wasn't as bad as his original idea because the friends only lasted for a couple months. I cried every day but Prince was crazy. He was a level of crazy that scared me. His crazy turn to crazy and jealous and possessive. He treated me like a slave and a girlfriend all in the same breath.

My sixteen birthday is when it all crashed. I thought that was the lowest point in my life. I was pregnant by a sadistic rapist that only saw me as property. I tried to hid it but all the signs were there. He took me to the doctors but never showed emotions about my baby. He didn't even acknowledge it as his. It took five months for his to grow tired of me being pregnant and decide I was no longer of use to him.

He attempted to sell a sixteen year old pregnant girl. That's when life finally turned my way. He sold me to an undercover cop. I was taken to a shelter for sex traffic victims. I lived there with girls and women of all ages and backgrounds. Some as young as nine and other as old as thirty. It was a group home but it was my safe place. They supported me through everything. I gave birth to my stillborn son at six months. Having to push him out was the worst experience of my life. I was broken for months.... but so many women and girls were there for me. Each year they threw a memorial services for my son, Princeton. Leaving them was so hard but after the love, therapy, and counseling. I felt strong.