Chapter 18: My Weakness

ASANI EASTON

I woke up a few hours later with Giovanni still laying on my chest asleep. I took a deep breath as I looked at the ceiling thinking about everything that happen only a couple hours earlier. If we weren't still naked I would've sworn it was all a dream. It was like all the tension between us was released. I honestly didn't know how to feel or what to think as I laid there with her.

After a couple minutes, I slid out from under her, making sure not to wake her then headed to the bathroom to shower. Once I was showered, I finished my morning hygiene routine, got dressed, and headed to the kitchen to wait on Giovanni to wake up.

Looking at my phone it was almost 2pm and everybody had been blowing me up. I text Kay last night/this morning that I found Giovanni and she was staying at my place. I shook my head at the messages from her, Gregorio, Sky, Bones, and Black. After like two hours, they eventually just started blowing us up in a group message. I laughed at all the crazy shit they were saying. Ironically, Sky was talking about us fucking. I shook my head before calling G irritating ass.

PHONE:

"Nigga where the fuck you been?" he answered "And where the fuck is my sister?"

"Calm down boy" I laughed "I'm at home and she hear sleep"

"What the fuck is she doing there?"

"Kay didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what? Kay been out with Bones ass all morning"

"Man Gio was at the office all night fucking baking. I got there at like 3 in the morning so we didn't go to sleep until 4 something"

"You niggas just now waking up?"

"I am, she still in there sleep"

"Aight" he sighed "Wake her ass up and met us at the house. Sky want to have a family day and shit. Stop at Gio place and get her a swimming suit before yall get here too"

"What time we need to be there?"

"Now nigga!"

:END

I shook my head at this nigga before heading to the back to wake up Giovanni. Just as I got to the door, I heard the shower turn on and music playing in the bathroom. I decided to change my sheets before sitting on my bed to wait on her.

When she came out, she went straight into my closet where my extra dresser was. It had a drawer full of clothes for Giovanni. She honestly had clothes at everybody's house from when she first got here. She would spend the night where every she was at after 9 o'clock.

She came out dressed with her hair pulled into a ponytail. She looked at me before attempting to walk back into the bathroom. I grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"I gotta get my phone" she spoke without looking at me

I nodded and let her go. When she came back into the room, I pulled her to stand between my legs while I rubbed up and down the back of her thighs. We didn't speak for a minutes as I guess we both collected our thoughts.

"You just gone avoid talking to me?" I looked up at her

"I mean it's nothing to talk about"

"Clearly it is if you avoiding me"

"I'm no---"

"You aint even looking me in my eyes ma"

She sighed looking at me "It's nothing okay. I'm just thinking"

"Talk to me then"

"I don't want to" she shrugged "It's not that deep and I just want to let it go"