||2.||

•||Ch2: Surprise Attack||•

||Mishal POV||

I looked out of the window and Zayaan was busy typing on his phone. We were going to the hall where our reception was.

His mother told me in the morning that there was a huge number of guests which were invited. I didn't want to go but then it wasn't a reception without bride.

Driver stopped the car in front of the entrance. Zayaan got out of the car while I tried to smooth my lengha.

The door was opened and Zayaan helped to carry my lengha while I climbed out of the car. Once I stood he held my hand and we both started walking.

“I will leave tomorrow for some important work

“I will leave tomorrow for some important work. You don't have to worry about anything because driver and maids were there with you,” He said keeping his face straight.

I smiled looking at the guest who were smiling at us.

“When will you come back?” I asked quietly.

He didn't speak which made me think maybe he hadn't heard me. We both sat on the stage and his parents came to us.

Her mother hugged me and kissed on my both cheeks.

“Ma shaa Allah! You are looking gorgeous, dear!” She said looking at me with a big smile.

“Thank you!” I said, shyly.

She looked at Zayaan who was talking about some business with his father. She rolled her eyes at them and pulled her husband away from her son.

“They just recently married. Let him enjoy the starting days of his wedding life. I don't want you to talk about business with him at least today,” She ordered her husband who smiled at his wife.

“OK! OK! I will not talk about business today,” He said with a soft tone.

They both went to greet the guests. I and Zayaan was sitting together and guests were congratulating us one by one.