||26.||

•||Ch26: Everything Means Nothing||•

||Zayaan POV||

My eyes were on Mishal when Wasir pulled the trigger. I felt everything around me slowed down and my heart stopped beating. I watched the distance of the bullet and Mishal decreased with my wide eyes and before I could move, suddenly, everything happened so fast.

"Mishal!!" Aabro screamed her name.

Mishal fell on the ground on her stomach when Aabro pushed her and took her bullet. Aabro was hit on her chest and both of them were on ground fighting for their lives.

The sounds of firing brought me out of my numbness and I quickly killed whoever was coming in my way and ran to Mishal. I shot every men who I crossed and dodged every bullet that was coming in my way.

I didn't care about my life because all I was thinking about, was Mishal and her life and if something happened to her then I would never forgive myself. My heart was screaming one name over and over again by beating unevenly.

Mishal!

I found her laying on the ground lifelessly and blood was oozing around, mixing with Aabro's blood. Quickly, I kneeled down beside her and took her in my arms. There was also blood coming out of her forehead and half of her face was covered in blood. I looked up and saw Asad was covering me and killing Wasir's men.

"Asad, pick Aabro and follow me!" I ordered him, quickly.

He nodded his head and quickly picked Aabro in his arms. With Mishal in my arms, I quickly rushed to my car and laid Mishal in the backseat. I took Aabro from Asad's arm and sat her on the passenger seat then turned to Asad who was looking around in alert.

"Take them to the hospital and guard their rooms properly without any carelessness. Do whatever you have to do but I want them live when I reach hospital," I ordered him, quickly and clenched my fists tightly.

Asad wasted no time and quickly pulled the car away from here. Suddenly, a bullet was grazed my hand and hit in the tree. I hissed in pain and quickly hid behind the tree and shot whoever tried to kill him.

In a second, Wasir's men were on the ground lifeless and my men had surrounded Wasir and Alia in a circle. A smirk stretched on my lips on seeing the fear in both of their eyes.

I approached them and stood in front of them. Every men from my team was pointing their guns at them which made Alia to hide behind Wasir. A dark chuckle escaped from my lips as I took pistol from Wasir's hand and tackled him to the ground.

I ignored the screaming of Alia and kept punching him with my injured hand. I punched him for firing at my Mishal. I punched him for using my Mishal to take take a revenge on me. I punched him for that night which changed everything for Mishal and me.