||10.||

***Enjoy this chapter with the above song in media.***

•||Ch10: What Just Happened||•

||Mishal POV||

I set the table with Rauza and other two ladies, Fozia and Faiza, who came with amma bi, for dinner when amma bi entered in the dining hall and sat on the head chair with her signature smirk. By the look on amma bi's face, anyone could predict she was up to something.

"Mishal, come and sit here!" Amma bi ordered me, softly.

Rauza took the plates from my hands and I sat on the right side of amma bi. On the same time, Zayaan entered in the dining hall and was on the left side of amma bi.

"You are not sitting here, Zayaan. Go and sit beside your wife," Amma bi ordered him, strictly.

Zayaan looked at her and narrowed his eyes at her but amma bi gave him both innocent and stern look on same time. He stood up slowly and sat beside me. When he sat beside me, I heard him hissing in pain quietly but loud enough for me to hear. I turned to look at him but he kept his face straight.

Rauza served everyone on the table. Amma bi made sure to fill my plates with everything. I was about to start eating but amma bi stopped me.

"No, you are not eating yourself!" Amma bi said pointing his finger at me then she turned to Zayaan, "Where are your manners? Why are you not feeding your wife with your hands?"

Zayaan looked at amma bi and opened his mouth but amma bi gave him not-to-deny-or-else look. I looked down with slightly red cheeks.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Don't waste your time and feed her. She and your baby must be very hungry," Amma bi told him and I noticed on the mention of your baby, he gripped the spoon tightly.

I felt myself hurt and protective over my baby. I put my hand gently on my small baby bump but, nonetheless, I hid my pain expression with a small smile. Zayaan picked the spoon from my plate and fed me with his hands. I shyly ate in silence and amma bi was beaming at us.

After eating, Zayaan was the first one to left the table and went out of the dinning hall. Amma bi murmured something about teaching this boy a lesson. Amma bi put a hand on my hand and squeezed it.

"You know you can always make him pay," Amma bi said with a spark of mischievous in her eyes.

Oh no!

"He can't sleep on couch. His back hurts whenever he sleeps on couch. So if he ever. I am saying again. Ever not behave properly, make him sleep on the couch," She told me with a wink.

Oh my Allah!

What had I done. He was sleeping on the couch from past days and that explained why he was hissing in pain and looked more anger.