||23.||

•||Ch23: Unconscious Sky||•

||Zayaan POV||

"I can help you to answer your question about the baby, Zayaan. I know who is the father,"

My blood was boiling, slowly in anger but I was trying to control it.

"You."

.........

I felt myself breathing heavily and becoming numb. I clenched the phone tightly in my hand and hanged up quickly before he uttered anything. I threw the phone in the backseat and started driving in full speed. I couldn't understand what was happening around me after I heard what he told me.

I stopped the car in front of the house and clenched the steering wheel tightly.

"Go to house," I told Mishal, coldly and in anger.

This anger wasn't directed towards her instead it was all for myself. I didn't want to hurt her and damage her more than I had already done.

When she climbed out of the car, I drove away from the house in anger and let my mind ran away every where. I drove to the warehouse in anger and stomped inside my office.

My emotions were everywhere and my heart was beating weakly and I felt a part of me died inside me. My hands shivered as I opened the drawer and pulled out the paternity test reports. I stared at them blankly and slowly opened it. I felt my world shattered when I saw the reports and my heart stopped beating.

• • •

I fisted my hand and punched on the desk in anger. I couldn't think straight other than her who was not with me right now but still around me. My heart wasn't able to think straight when she was in my mind and in every beat of my heart. I should had known when I made the decision of marrying her that I couldn't control my growing feelings for her.