||25.||

****(A/N: In this chapter, wherever you find Aabro, it means I am talking about real Aabro not the fake Aabro aka Alia.)****

•||Ch25: Chaos of Life & Death||•

||Third Person POV||

Everything was happening very fast around and everything was at stake. Many lives, many happiness, many memories and beautiful and innocent souls. One wrong move and everything could be destroyed in the blink of an eye.

If everything went wrong with the plan then three lives would loss their lives forever. One Mishal, second her unborn baby and third Aabro, real Aabro, not a fake Aabro aka Alia.

And if something happened to Mishal then maybe one more life would lose his life, his soul and his heart forever.

And who is that person?

Zayaan.

Hum tanha mar jayenge,
Yaara teri yaad mein,
Dekho bheege hain kitna,
Ashqon ki barsaat mein.

(I'll die lonely,
In your memory, O beloved.
See, how much I am drenched,
In the rain of tears.)

"Oh my God! Mishal, please take deep breaths," Aabro told Mishal who was gasping for air and looked pale.

Mishal was crying in pain and put her hand on her bump while Aabro wiped her tears and sweat from her face. The pain was increasing second by second and it was becoming difficult for Mishal to breath.

It had been two hours since Wasir had locked Mishal with Aabro in the dark cell. At first Mishal was terrified of Aabro but when Aabro explained her everything, she understood that the girl who was living with Zayaan's family was not Aabro instead it was Alia.

Aabro quickly got up and stood in front of the door. She banged her fists on the door and shouted for help. Aabro turned around to look at Mishal who screamed in pain and sobbed loudly.

"Mishal!" Aabro screamed her name and quickly ran back to her.

Mishal pressed her lips together tightly to stop another scream and her body shook in pain. Aabro didn't want anything to happen with Mishal. She silently promised herself that she would take Mishal out of this hell.

The door opened with a loud thud and a man entered in the room. Aabro quickly stood up and hid behind the door and picked a rod from the ground.