||21.||

•||Ch21: Light of Hope||•

||Zayaan POV||

~Before Mishal & Zayaan's wedding~

A sighed escaped from my lips as I sat in my car and had my eyes fixed on the Railway Station. I was waiting for someone who would take me to my number one rival. All I needed was the information of my rival's hideout.

By closing his laboratory forever, I thought he would change and stop his ugly and disgust business but whom I was talking about, the man who did everything to backstab us and killed my brother. The man who took happiness from my family but now I would make sure to make him begging for his death.

While I was planning his dead, suddenly, a beautiful girl walked out of the Railway Station whose beauty paralyzed me and made my heart to beat unevenly. It was the first time I was hearing my heart beating for someone. I didn't know what power or magic she used on me with her angel-like beauty but I was loving every bit of it. Without any knowledge, I let my heart captured by her.

I let my eyes memorized her face and permanently printed everything about her on my heart. Her fragile glass-like body was screaming for me to protect her from every stone of the world which could break her into pieces. She was looking so pure and innocent in her white dress. And her this purity and innocence making the beast inside me to claim her.

I knew she didn't belong to me nor to my world but the beast inside me was selfish to let her go. My inner beast was becoming thirsty for her innocence and my heart was carving for her flawless beauty. I had never seen a girl like her before who made me believe in love at first sight.

I clenched the steering wheel tightly and tried to control myself. A hand was placed on my shoulder but it didn't stop me from looking at her.

"Boss?" My most trusted man, Asad, called me who was sitting beside me, on the passenger seat.

"Keep your eyes on her and give me every detail of every moment," I ordered him without thinking about anything but her.

I felt him slowly pulling his hand away and opened the door of the car and climbed out of the car. I knew she was safe with Asad but I didn't want to leave her without knowing.

"Boss, I can have her number in a second. I bet this girl will be a good la--,"

Before Qadir finished whatever the hell he was speaking, I turned around and grabbed him by his collar and pulled him near my face.

"I dare you to utter a word like that again!" I challenged him, slowly and dangerously in anger.

He gulped in fear and looked at me in frighten and was scared to his death. With one last glare at him, I pushed his back making him fell on his seat.