~ HARD DAY ~

Chapter Three -Tuesday - 6:55 amYour POV - 🚬

Chapter Three -
Tuesday - 6:55 am
Your POV - 🚬

"Y/nnnnn wake up. You're going to make me more late- you've got school." David nudges my shoulder a little roughly.

I groan and sit up then look at David to see he's in my room, and not at work.

"David? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at work by now." I say to him.

"Well, I kind of slept in so I'm running late." He explained to me.

I nod and kick my legs out of the bed, scratching my head,

"Well, don't worry about me then. Now leave my room so I can get dressed." I shove him off my bed as he nods, gets up and was about to leave the room but I stopped him.
"Hey. Can I ride my bike this time?"

"Mm. I'll talk to Johnny about it. But I think you can." He winks at me as I smile.

He leaves the room and closes the door behind him as I get up, take clothes out from the closet and drawers then get dressed.

I grab my pocket knife and put it in my back pocket then put my shoes on and my jacket.
I walk into the restroom and put my ring on, grab the brush and begin brushing my hair as I put it in braided ponytail which looked a bit lazy because it looks cute like that.

I leave the restroom and walked to the door as I grab my bag and sling over my shoulder then leave my room and walk downstairs towards the kitchen. I enter and see David and Johnny talking,

"Morning." I say as I caught their attention.

"Hey, Johnny and I were just talking." David tells me as he pats my head.

"Y/n, do you really want to ride your bike to school?" Johnny asked, worriedly.

"Yes.. Why so worried?" I ask him as I grab an apple out of the bowl and bite into it.

Johnny sighed and looked at David,
"Never mind that. David and I have decided you could start riding your bike to school. If you want to."

"Well yeah, I want to ride it. You guys have to get up early and get dressed. I take too long so you guys won't have to worry about me. It'd be easy for you guys." I tell him with a short smile.

"Y/n-.." I cut Johnny off.

"It's fine. Anyways, let's get going before David becomes more late. I'll be gone first, bye guys! Love you!" I yell as I threw the apple core into the trash can and sprint out of the house.

I pick up my bike, get on it and began pedaling onto the sidewalk towards the school.

"BE CAREFUL Y/N!" David yelled making me chuckle as I continue pedaling.