~ EMOTIONS -

Chapter Fifteen
Tuesday - 9:36 pm
Your POV

I lower my knife down only to point it back up again at him, "You're not dead- you liar!"

He laughs, "I'm not lying." He shrugs, "Usually I'm a good liar but I'm telling you the truth." He grabs the knife and sticks it through his chest, it only going straight through. "See? I'm dead."

I yank my arm from him as I set my knife in my pocket and held onto my shoulder which was wrapped like my chest to keep my wounds protected. Patrick noticed and sighed.

"What?" — "You got hurt, didn't you?" — "It isn't any of your business."

He shrugged and turned, "Doesn't matter. I heard from a little boy that you needed help being guided to the clowns main area. Correct?"

"Tch," I kicked some water, "yeah."

"K then." I looked up at him, "Let's go."

He grabbed my wrist and lead me all around, he was quick and swift about it like he was eager for me to leave.

"Patrick, slow down-," — "No. I want you and everyone else gone. I don't want anyone else going missing right now." — "Patrick-,"

He stops and turns to me, pinning me against the wall, "I may not like you but I respect you and how you made the gang's hearts soften. You had Henry fall in love and you had the rest of the guys backing you up. You're a dream girl for all of us." I stayed quiet as he continued, "You're everything we all wanted, but Henry got you first. Y/n, I can't have you dead yet. Just not yet."

He gets off of me before leading me again. I didn't know Patrick was a softie for me.

"This is taking too long. The clown's already started his search and he's close."

Suddenly, I was picked up Bridal style and quickly ended up in a huge place with a pile of trash-like toys and small voices located in a corner.

"This is it." I look up at Patrick as he set me down, "Your group of losers are over there in a corner talking. Hurry up and get out of here. Me and the kid will distract the clown as long as we can."

He then disappeared making me sigh. Suddenly there were gasps making me turn my head and see my friends, hands over their mouths and shocked expressions laid on their faces.

"Hey." I wave as they ran to me and engulfed me into a group hug, "Ah-! Guys!"

"We've been looking for you!"
"Where did you go?!"
"I missed you!"
"Don't disappear again!"
"Y/n is back!"

I chuckled as I let them embrace me before pulling away from them, noticing two important people of mine missing.

"Hey," they pulled back, "where is Henry and Beverly- did you ever find Beverly! Please tell me!"

Victor wrapped his arm around me and calmed me as the others explained.

"We did find Bev.. and Henry is here too just.." Mike trailed off as I told him to go on, "They're not mentally all here."

I narrowed my eyes, "What?"

Ben sighs, "See for yourself."

Bill pushed Henry and Beverly towards me, silence coming over as I observed them. They weren't wrong. They looked like they were trapped in a hallucination... I snapped my fingers to catch their attention but it didn't work. They were staring up, making me look up and gasp as I saw bodies of children floating in a big tornado like shape. Those children... they were the clowns victims.. oh my fucking god.

"Y/n?" I pointed up causing everyone else to gasp as they saw what I saw, "Are those-?"

"The bodies of his victims."

"Holy Fuck."

I snapped out of my trance and looked at all of them, "We have to get out of here. Now."

They all nodded in agreement as we made a plan to escape and which routes to follow but before we could leave- that motherfucker came.

"Hiya Y/n. Losers."