~ GHOST BOYS ~

Chapter FourteenTuesday - 7:56 pm3rd POV

Chapter Fourteen
Tuesday - 7:56 pm
3rd POV

"Y/n. Wake up. Please." Georgie whispered as Y/n turned away from him, "Miss, please. He's looking for you now."

"No.. sleep." She shooed him away until he turned her over, waking her up.

"He's coming for you- you have to hide!" Georgie whispered shouted as she nodded her head and quickly got up- Georgie immediately grabbing her hand and leading her through pathways.

"Georgie where are we going-?" — "Shh, he'll hear you."

He continues to lead her down pathways, his small hand still holding hers as she struggled to keep up with him. Her chest was hurting and her head was bleeding. She was in no shape to run, but in good shape to hide. She had to tell Georgie or else she just might die.

"Georgie, I can't run any longer. I'm in no shape." She told him as he stopped and looked at her, "See, kiddo? We'll just have to hide- like hide and seek and he can't find us."

He nods as they began to look around, searching for a hiding spot big enough to hide Y/n. They continued making their way down the sewers only to hear the clown laugh.

"Miss," Georgie sighs, "you need to run."

Y/n shook her head, "Not without you, Georgie."

"I'm a ghost, remember?" Georgie let go of her hand, "He can't do anything to me.. I can keep him away from you and bill. You can go home with Bill."

Y/n's heart broke. He was right. He was nothing but a ghost- a spirit. He wasn't a little boy anymore.

"Georgie-." — "Go, or he'll turn you into a ghost too."

Y/n caresses his face one more time and smiles before turning and running away. Each time her feet hit the floor, her heart sank deeper. She was afraid for Georgie, for her friends, for herself. She had not one clue what to do, all she knew was she had to get her and the others out of there. Regardless of what the circumstances will be.

POV CHANGE - Bill's

"We have to find them, we can't just leave without them." Belch stated as the others agreed.

"Right. But how will we find them in time? They can be anywhere." I shake my head, "Maybe.. IT got them.."

"No way." We all looked at Vic, "Y/n's a fighter. Henry's the boss. Beverly's a strong person by the looks of it. There's no way the thing just got them easily. They're here- just hiding."