~ CUDDLY NIGHT ~

Continued on -

Chapter EightSunday - 7:36 pmYour POV 🚬

Chapter Eight
Sunday - 7:36 pm
Your POV 🚬

I sigh as I reach my bedroom door and open it, letting myself in. I close the door behind me and walked over to my drawers, pulling out night clothes and underwear since I needed to shower. I grab the clothes and set them on my bed as I enter the restroom and start the shower, setting it on a nice temperature to help me relax. I then began to undress and drop the clothes onto the ground as I enter the shower and let the steamy water relax my tense muscles.

"God this feels amazing.." I mutter as I begin to wash my body.

The warm water hitting my back as I washed myself, the water hitting my head causing it to relax. I've never felt so good since Henry and I-..No, don't think about it. It's time to relax.
I let out a breath as I then move onto my hair.

After washing my entire body and relaxing for an hour, I turn off the shower, grab a towel and wrap it around me. I then hear a soft 'thud' in my room, making me curious but I shrug it off and turn the doorknob and walk out of the restroom to see Henry sitting right by my window, looking through.

"Henry! What the fuck are you doing?! You shouldn't be here!" I yell at him.

"I-..I just wanted to apologize!" He yelled back as I groan in irritation.

"Whatever! Just get in here before my brothers come home to see you hanging out of my bedroom window!" I yell at him as I lift the window up higher, letting him get a chance to enter as he did.

"Thanks."
"Whatever. Just, wait in here while I change inside the restroom. Don't touch anything!"

I grab my change of clothes and walk back into the restroom to change.

I dry my body then my hair and change into my clothing as I put deodorant on and brush my teeth then my hair.
I hang the towel onto the hook that was nailed into the door then walked out to see Henry sitting on the ground, observing my room.

"What do you need?" I ask irritated as Henry stood up and walked over to me, eyeing my figure.

"I wanted to say sorry for being a 'jealous prick' and kissing that girl at the arcade. It didn't mean anything. It was just a stupid dare that I wish I could've prevented." He answered as his eyes held guilt.

"You could've prevented it by turning the dare down and asking for a different one! I really was hurt, Henry! It looked like you really enjoyed kissing that girl, like you were starving for her lips!" I yelled at him as I throw my hands in the air.

"Well you looked like you were dying to have Roland's lips on yours! You looked like you were really digging it when he was kissing you!" He yelled back as his eyes held jealousy and hurt.

"I only did it to make you realize your mistake! To hurt you like you hurt me when you had kissed her! Are you feeling it now?!" I yell as I cross my arms.
"We're not even a thing! Why are we even making this a big deal?!