~ RUN , DON'T LOOK BACK ~

Chapter ThirteenMonday - 12:32 am3rd POV 🚬

Chapter Thirteen
Monday - 12:32 am
3rd POV 🚬

"You think Henry's alright?" — "Henry's tough. I'm sure he's good. Let's just find Y/n." — "-And Beverly."

They all began to quickly move throughout the catacombs, water sloshing under their feet as they continued looking around.

They stayed together, watching out for each other's back as they called out for their friends names hoping to get a response out of it only to meet with silence.

"You think maybe it's too late?-.." — "Stop talking. Just.. stop."

They continue looking around, except Stanley who heard a noise from behind. He looked back and began to move towards the sound,

"Beverly? Y/n? Is that you?"

Stanley then pointed the flashlight down the pipe, Pennywise cackled evilly as he poked his head around the corner scaring Stanley. He looked back forward only to see he was alone and in a different setting,

"Guys?" He looks around panically, "Guys!"

Eddie turned around only to see Stanley missing from his spot, "Guys, where's Stanley?"

They all call out his name as they began to move backwards from where they were.

"Stanley!" Eddie called as he moved down more, "Stan!" He then stood up making water splash as he looked down at it, "Oh shit- Grey water.."

They all one by one jumped out of the pipe, standing in the water as they looked around them for Stanley hoping to see him.

"Stan!" Richie called out.

"Stanley!" Eddie repeated.

They all go down the right path as they ran, water splashing underneath them as they waved their flashlights around in hopes of seeing him alive.

Stanley looks around him, waving his flashlight around trying to figure out where he was and if IT was near. Then sounds began to erupt around him- light squeals, quick footsteps, breathing. He was terrified, he was alone, and he may not be safe in the environment he's in. He waves the flashlight once again to come with a staircase leading up to a door, he scanned it up and down until he heard quick footsteps behind him getting closer making him turn around to see his biggest fear; The Lady in the Painting. She screamed as he was engulfed in darkness, feeding off his face.

The group continued looking until they heard Stanley's screams making them follow the sounds as they meet with the metal door Stanley had found from inside. They struggled as they tried to open it, all working together to get to Stanley's safety and to fight IT if they had to. They finally opened the door and rushed down the pair of stairs, Bill leading as he waved his flashlight around to see him as the others screamed his name.