~ ESCAPE -

Chapter TwelveMonday - 11:45 amYour POV 🚬

Chapter Twelve
Monday - 11:45 am
Your POV 🚬

"Y/n, Y/n wake up." I open my eyes and see Beverly, "Please wake up. We have to get out of here before he comes back."

"What?" I sit up quickly instantly receiving a massive migraine, "Holy shit, ow."

"Don't push yourself, you're bleeding from your head a bit." She helped me up on my feet carefully as I looked around.

"Where are we?" — "The catacombs. Pennywise's home."

I raise a brow, "You mean the bastard of a clown? This is where he lives?" She nods as I groan, "He could do a little cleaning around here. Smells like shit. Looks like shit. How does he expect to receive any visitors?"

She laughs making me smile. At least I picked up the mood.

"Is he here?" I ask, "No. He's gone I think."

I nod as I dust myself off and tie my hair up, "Well, let's get outta here before he comes back."

POV CHANGE - Henry's

"What the fuck did you do?" I question with crossed arms as Richie broke down the door.

He looked back at me, "Shut the fuck up and let me take this to my advantage, Henry."

I roll my eyes as we all walk in, the gang and I looking around questionably. We never knew about this place really, I did but that was long ago when I wasn't right in the head. Way before Y/n came, way before I met my Angel. We continue to walk around, the smells and stains spooking us a bit.

"What happened here?" Victor asked quietly as he looked around.

"A huge fire erupted causing the house to burn down and be left abandoned. There were these two siblings, a boy and girl, who were murdered by their own mother in this house. The mom was normal at first but then went crazy and had believed in witchcraft, the devil and black magic. So she had sacrificed them for her lord, burned the house, and had realized nothing worked and it was stupid so she killed herself after, hanging herself onto the same tree her and her children carved their initials in." Ben explained, creeping all of us out.(made up story)
(I just realized it was like the Conjuring- so similar, my bad lmao)

"Why do you know that??" I ask, concerned.

"He did his "research" on Derry when he had first moved here. Had no friends at first so he stuck his nose in books at the library everyday." Eddie explained as I nodded slowly.