~ DATES & KISSES ~

Chapter NineMonday - 9:34 am Your POV 🚬

Chapter Nine
Monday - 9:34 am
Your POV 🚬

I woke up to the feeling of warmth and the warm sunrays entering through the window making me open my eyes and see arms wrapped around my waist, I smile and look up to see Henry peacefully asleep. I peck his lips making him smile as he held me closer to him causing me to stifle a laugh as I admired his looks. How did I turn my attitude around with him, huh? With this irritating, handsome, attractive, asshole of a guy? Makes no sense.
I begin to get up and unwrap his arms from around me, I was almost successful before he flipped us and laid in between my legs, tossing the warm blanket off of us.

"Henry. Henry." I comb my fingers through his hair, "Wake up. I need to get up and start cooking us breakfast. I'll be cranky if I don't eat, and trust me, you don't wanna see that."

Henry moans as he looks at me and gives me a groggy smile.

"You know, you'd probably still be beautiful when you're mad." He thought out loud making me blush and hide my face, "Why are you hiding your gorgeous cute face? Let me see youuu."

He nuzzled his face into my face and kissed my nose lightly, I giggle and peck his lips making him lick my cheek causing me to laugh and wipe the slobber away.

"Ewww Bowers! That's so gross!" I yell as I playfully smacked his head lightly.

He chuckled lightly as he kissed me and I kissed back, holding his face in my hands as he held me by my waist. We kissed for a hot minute before I stopped it and pushed him off of me then entered the kitchen and began cooking.

"That was low, L/n!" He yelled from the room making me laugh.

"I know, Bowers! That's why I did it!" I yelled back, hearing him groan.

I finish cooking and call for Henry who immediately entered and kissed my lips then sat down and ate as Luck ate alongside with him. I chuckle and sat down beside him and ate my food. God, it was delicious. I pick his and my plate up, walk to the sink and wash them before turning and looking at him.

"What should we do-.."

"A date. Let's go on an official date." I look at Henry as he smiled.

"You want to go on a date, Henry?" I ask, a bit shocked he suggested it.

"Yeah. I mean," he stood up and walked over to me, "We act like a couple. Argue like one. Mess around like one. So why not make it official by going on a date? Shouldn't be bad right?"

I smile and hang my arms around his neck loosely, "That's the best idea you've had yet. Let's do it."

He smiled proudly and kissed my cheek before letting me go and leading me up to my room.