~ HOSTAGES ~

Chapter TenTuesday - 10:24 amYour POV 🚬

Chapter Ten
Tuesday - 10:24 am
Your POV 🚬

"Y/n. Yyy/nnn, wake up." I groan as I turn my head and see Johnny with a small smile,
"David and I have to talk to you. About something between you and a boy in this house."

My eyes widen as I realize what he's talking about and sigh.

"Okay. Let me get dressed. I'll be down in a minute." I wave him off as he leaves my room and shuts the door behind him.

I sit up, get out of bed and grab some clothes then shower quickly. I get out, dry myself, get dressed and do my hair then stare at myself in the mirror with determination.

"Alright Y/n. We're going to go down there, explain everything and if they don't like it, you will make them. This is your life, they can't always control it. No matter if it's family telling you." I whisper to my reflection before leaving the restroom.

I put my shoes on and get up and leave my room, walking downstairs to see David and Johnny sitting at the table patiently waiting for me. I hum and walk over to them, pull out a chair and sit down in front of them.

"Y/n. Who was that boy you were sleeping with around two days ago?" David asked, immediately diving into the situation.

"Diving in already, huh?" I huff, "That boy is named Henry Bowers. He came to the house the day I hung out with Roland to apologize for his actions."

Johnny rose an eyebrow,
"Apologize for his actions? What does that mean?"

"It means, he went to the arcade where Roland and I were hanging out at. Now, Henry and I had been crushing on each other for the past few months after I had first arrived. He grew jealous, yet we hung out then Roland decided to tell us what to do because he won a game." I inhale, "He dared Henry's friends to do something yadiya yadiya. Then it was Henry's turn. He was told to make out with a girl and try to get her to sleep with him. Of course he did it but didn't sleep with her. I grew jealous and hurt because we shared our first kiss together—."

"You had your first kiss?!" David asked, surprised.

I nod, "Yes. Now back to the story. We kissed, expressed our feelings to each other and went on. So when he did what he did, I was hurt and angry. Then Roland dared me to kiss him, now to remind you this was his first kiss, I did till Henry decided to pry me off of Roland and pick a fight with him which pissed me off so I left. Henry followed after and apologized, we kissed then went downstairs and hung out which lead us to fall asleep together on the couch."

They looked at each other then at me, Johnny speaking up.

"So you're telling me, two boys were crushing on you at the same time and were basically fighting over you?"