~ SUMMER BREAK ~

2 Months Later - End of School, Start of Summer Fucking Vacation

Chapter Six
Saturday - 10:35 am
Your POV 🚬

I open my eyes as I felt a sudden warm sunray hit my face from the window. I groan and get out of bed then walk downstairs with Luck following behind me, and enter the kitchen to see David and Johnny.

"Hey sis, hungry? David is making waffles."

"Yeah. That sounds amazing right now. And make sure it has-.."
"Blueberries, a bit of whip cream and some sliced strawberries on the side. I know sis." David said as he cut me off.

"Good. This is why I love you." I told him as I hug him then walk to the table by Johnny.
"Hey Johnny, David. I won't be home all day. I'm going to hangout with Bev and the rest of the Losers today. We're supposed to go swimming."

"Alright no problem. Just stay safe." Johnny told me as I look at David and see him nod.

"Alright thanks. I'll be upstairs changing, call me when my order is ready." I tel them as I walk back upstairs to my room.

I enter my room, pull out my swimsuit and clothes then change.

I put on my SwimSuit first then put my overalls on and my shoes as I put my hair into a messy bun then set my ring on my dresser since I didn't want to lose it

I put on my SwimSuit first then put my overalls on and my shoes as I put my hair into a messy bun then set my ring on my dresser since I didn't want to lose it. I grab a top(in pic),bra and panties, a towel along with socks then set them in a bag I was bringing. I grabbed suntan lotion, First Aid, shades then an extra hair tie and set them in the bag as I grab the bag, put it on and leave my room towards the kitchen.

I sit at the table as David served me and I ate, drank some orange juice then finished. I stand up, go to the sink with my plate and wash it then walk over to my brothers and kiss their cheeks.

"I'll be back later. Love you guys." I tell them as they reply with their 'I Love you's' and let me go.

I walk into our living room and see Luck's leash so I put it in my bag and looked at Luck,