Prolouge

(Y/n) is your name

Your POV

         I am the youngest daughter of Xehanort. I have two older siblings. Xemnas, superior of Organization XIII and Xreyaud, the strange one of the organization. My brother was busy with the organization and my sister was in a different world doing who knows what, so I had to go with our father to see one of his friends. Once we both got there I saw two males and a female on a balcony just above where father and I were standing. They ran down to meet us both at the door.

     "Master Xehanort! It's good to see you again!" One of the males, who looked like the oldest, had brown hair and blue eyes said bowing.

    "Terra," father said to the male bowing slightly. He then looked at the female. She had blue hair and blue eyes and she looked like she would be the second oldest.

   "Master," she smiled and bowed also.

   "Aqua," father did the same as he did with Terra. He looked at the second male who looked to be around my age and the youngest. He had spiked blonde hair and blue eyes.

   "Master Xehanort," he said and bowed.

   "Ventus," father repeated he's actions once again, "I would like the three of you to meet my youngest daughter, Y/n" he said pushing me forward a little.

   "H-hi," I said waving and smiling nervously. The three either chuckled or giggled.

   "You're not like Xemnas or Xreyaud are you?" Aqua smiled. I shock my head and looked at the ground.

   "Xehanort it's good to see you again," I heard a males voice. I looked up to see an older male with black hair and eyes that looked grey.

    "Likewise Eraqus," father said walking toward the male.  Father then turned to me and smiled, "how about you get to know Terra, Aqua, and Ventus, Y/n." I nodded once before father went somewhere else with Master Eraqus. I just stared at where father and Master Eraqus was once standing. I were scared out of my trance once I heard Terra say something to me.

   "I-I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked him looking up at him.

   "I asked if you wanted to come outside with us while your father is talking with the Master," he chuckled. I nodded once and followed them outside.

   "So why is it you're so quiet?" Terra asked me. Aqua slapped his arm. I giggled.

   "It's fine Aqua. I'm so quiet because at home I'm usually around Vexen or Luxord but today they are busy along with the rest of the organization. I never stay around my sister because-" I was cut off by an arm wrapping around my shoulder. I looked up at saw a girl that looked like me but older. Her silver bangs were covering her left eye and you could only see her golden right eye that had a scar on it. The rest of her hair was in low pigtails. She wore a black tank top like dress, it was kinda short so she had black leggings underneath and black knee high boots. She wore a yin-yang chocker and she had her organization cloak over her other shoulder.

    "Hiya sis. Long time no see huh?" She smirked. I kept a straight face since my sister was always away in a different world. I never knew why and neither did my brother. Our father wouldn't tell us because he said it was for him and my sister to know. I saw someone out of the corner of my eye and from what I could tell him was wearing something similar to Terra but it was a little bit different plus the colors were different also. His hair was a little bit red and it was short like Aquas. He even had blue eyes like the rest of them. He looked to be the same age as my sister. I knew exactly who was because he would always come to the castle and pick my sister so they could disappear for about a year at a time.

    "It has......Xreyaud" I said with the straight face. She smirked again.