Chapter 5

Vani's POV

I was in the Land of Departure watching the keyblade wielders. I smirked when Xreyaud told her secrets but most of all I smirked because of her sister, Y/n. Such an sweet, innocent girl. Too bad she has to die in order for me to kill her sister.

But of course I couldn't kill either because of the man keeping me away from them, Roux. Xreyauds friend from the organization and her partner in crime as an assasin. The two were inseparable unless they had to go on a mission. Now he protects his friend but is always hidden.

I looked around for him hoping I could kill him so I could kill the girls but no luck. As I watched the wielders, I saw a cloaked figure come out of the shadows behind Eraqus. The figure says something to him and I try to get closer to hear without anyone noticing.

???'s POV

"It's time X comes with me Master," I said to Master Eraqus quietly, "Vanitas is here and listening. She needs to leave. Your students can protect Y/n while Pyrus and I protect X."

"I understand. I will send them to find Ventus and Y/n so that they might say goodbye first." He said and told them to go find the two. They all bowed and went to find them. Shortly after, Y/n came running back in with her friends behind her.

"You can't make X leave, Master!" She said crying.

"It is not me, Y/n. It is someone else that is taking her. It's for her protection and for your own," he said.

"But-" she started but I interrupted.

"Xreyaud will be fine, young one. Pyrus and I will be watching her until we find a way to stop Vanitas from hurting either of you," I said bluntly.

"Roux?" X asked standing beside her sister. I smirked and took off my hood.

"The one and only." She smiled slightly and walked over to me, hugging me.

"It's good to see you again," she pulled from the hug, her hands on my shoulders and a smile on her face.

"Good to see you too Xreyaud."

"Don't call me that."

"Why? I can call you what I want to," I said teasing her again. She punched my shoulder lightly and I chuckled, "and once again, I get punched by the great Killer X." She punched me again but a little harder.

Master Eraqus and Pyrus chuckled while X's friends and sister were confused. X and I laughed, explaining everything. We all talked until it was time to go. X and Y/n hugged goodbye then she got a group hug from Terra, Aqua, and Ven. She stopped in front of Master Eraqus and bowed slightly but he pulled her in for a hug which she returned. Once she was done, she walked over to me and Pyrus. I opened a portal and waved bye to everyone before walking through. X and Pyrus did the same. We appeared in a world where we could train and fight Vanitas, Olympus Coliseum.

"Welcome to our home away from home," I said gesturing to the tall, beautiful building in front of us. I heard X sigh and Pyrus mutter something to her. We started walking up the stairs into the vestibule where Hercules and Phil waited.