Chapter 6

Pyrus's POV

Roux came to get me and Xreyaud to go to Olympus Coliseum to train with Phil and Herc. Master Eraqus kept Y/n there with him and his students.

As Xreyaud and Roux trained, I stood to the side. I looked to the sky and saw Vanitas zoom by on a chain of keyblades. I looked back at the others and went outside.

"Why must you lie to everyone Vanitas? They all think you want to kill Xreyaud, not Y/n," I leaned against one of the pillars and crossed my arms.

"Easy, in order to get to her, I must distract everyone to protect Xreyaud there. But that didn't quite work out the way I planned. Do me a favor Pyrus and get rid of those two for me. I'll take care of the rest," he replied hidden from sight of the others.

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"Don't you want to get her back for yourself?" He asked.

"I do not know what you speak of," I replied.

"Oh but you do. Your precious little angel. She was killed by Roux and Xreyaud, was she not?"

This caused me to growl at him.

"What do you really want Vanitas?"

"Take care of Roux and Xreyaud for me and I'll get Y/n. She can bring your daughter back to you. Only way to get her back though is to come to the Keyblade Graveyard. There you will get her back. Do not fail me. Fail and you'll never see her again. Okay?" He said coming into my line of vision. He was still hidden from the others, but I could see him clearly.

"Alright but what of the others?"

"I already have that taken care of as we speak," he snapped his fingers.

I looked at the sky and saw a star disapper. Meaning Land of Departure is no more. I looked back at Vanitas and saw he was gone.

"Pyrus!" I heard someone yell behind me. It was Xreyaud.

I turned towards her and Roux.

"What world just disappeared?" Roux asked.

"Land of Departure..." I replied.

"No!!! Y/n!!" Xreyaud screamed and fell to the floor crying. Roux kneeled beside her. I saw Vanitas appear behind them. He made a hand gesture towards me then them.

I nodded and summoned my keyblade.

"I'm sorry...." I muttered and killed my friends. Vanitas smirked and disappeared. I turned around just as Roux and Xreyaud's hearts left their bodys to go to Kingdom Hearts.

I opened a portal and walked through it. I appeared in the Keyblade Graveyard. There Vanitas stood with Y/n.

"Now Pyrus, do you want her or no?" He asked, gesturing to the young girl next to him. I glared at him as dusk blew past us.

~~~~~~~
Plot twist! I'm sorry guys but I had to. I think it may make the story go by better and faster. I'll make a sequel if I get at least 5 yes's for a sequel. Don't fret this is not over just yet. There are still at least one chapter left. I'm still working on writing character x readers. I'm not that good at them so that's why they're all so short. I'll see you in the next chapter.