Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

'What does he mean, does he want me or not? What's going on?' I thought to myself.

Pyrus is glaring at the man next to me.

"P-Pyrus? What does he mean?" I ask.

"Pyrus here has been looking for his daughter for 14 years now. He and Xreyaud had a daughter together when they were just 18. That's why they both became keyblade master so early. You see, dear Y/n, Pyrus here is actually 32 years old. He isn't 22 like he says. Same thing is Xreyaud. In fact Xreyaud isn't your sis-" the man was cut off.

"Stop Vanitas. Give her to me and let me explain," Pyrus said.

"Haha! Why should I?! You and Xreyaud betrayed him, Pyrus. Why do you think I've done everything I've done so far? I'm trying to help all three of you. Besides young Y/n here has gone 14 years without her real parents. Why should she live with you now?" The man, Vanitas, replied.

"My real parents?" I asked.

"Yes, dear Y/n, Pyrus and Xreyaud are your real parents. Your grandfather, Xehanort, took you in because they were both still too young for a family and still in training," he said.

"Vanitas! Stop this now!" Pyrus yelled summoning his keyblade. He ran at us and we disappeared before he even got to us.

I screamed as we reappeared in the air.

"Y/n!" He yelled staring up at us.

Vanitas laughed and dropped me. I screamed as I fell to the ground. I must have passed out before I hit the ground because all I heard was two male voices yelling my name and clashing of keyblades.

Ven's POV

Aqua, Terra, and I appeared in the Keyblade Graveyard just in time to see Y/n plummeting to the ground. I yelled and ran towards her. I caught her just in time.

Pyrus and Terra were now fighting Vanitas, and Aqua was with me trying to wake Y/n up.

"Come on Y/n. Wake up. Please wake up," I begged as I shook her gently. She didn't stir.

"I don't think she'll wake for a few days Ven. She was screaming when he dropped her. She must have blacked out," Pyrus said as he came up to us. He and Terra must have just finished with Vanitas.

"Here let's get her to a safer place to take care of her," Aqua said. I nodded and stood slowing, holding Y/n close in my arms.

"Where to?" Pyrus asked.

"Destiny Islands," Aqua said.

Pyrus nodded and opened a portal to the island world. We all walked through. Aqua and Terra bought a empty house that could fit up to a family of six. We must have looked strange to the young children who watched us walking through town with bumps and bruises. And of course, me carrying Y/n. I smiled at the kids before I walked inside the house. Terra took Y/n from me so I could rest my arms as he and Aqua healed her the best they could.

I walked outside and sat on the ground. The children that wer just watching us came up to me.

"Hi! I'm Sora! This is Riku and Kairi! What's your name?" The brunette said. I chuckled at how excited he sounded.

"I'm Ventus, but my friends call me Ven," I smiled at them. They smiled back at me and we had a small conversation until their families called for them since it was getting dark. I went back inside once I saw the three disappear safely into their homes.

"Looks like we now have a new home to protect, huh?" Pyrus asked when I walked back inside. He must have seen me talking to the kids. I nodded and looked back out the window.

"Yes looks like it..." I replied.

~~~~~~~~
The End.

Sorry for that. That's the best way I know how to end the story. Say yes or no for a sequel guys.