Chapter 1

Ven's POV

       Y/n was cut off by a girl that looked like an older version of her. I looked behind the two girls and saw someone that had clothes similar to Terra's but different colors. He had the same hair cut as Aqua and it was a little red. He even had blue eyes like the rest of us. I wanted so badly to say his name but we have been forbidden to even speak of him. It was our old friend, Pyrus. He left for no reason sometime after I woke up when I first came here. I looked at Y/n when I heard her say Xreyaud. I looked at the girl next to her and thought to myself 'there is no way that is X! If that is why isn't she saying anything about today to her sister?!'

    "X is that you?" I heard Terra ask. The girl looked at us and smiled.

   "Hey~!" She said removing her arm from Y/n's shoulder and placed her hands on her hips, "y'all still look the same. Especially you Ven! I haven't seen you since a month or two after you woke up!"

    "Hey X it has been a while," I replied smiling. Pyrus walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She squeaked as he chuckled and placed his chin on her shoulder.

    "Pyrus!" "Xreyaud!" We heard two voices yell. We all turned to see Master Eraqus and Master Xehanort. And must I say they looked mad. They walked down the steps and stopped infront of us all.

    "Father, Master Eraqus," Xreyaud said kneeling on one knee. I was confused as to why she did this until I saw something different about her from the last time I saw her. My eyes widened.........she's a Keyblade master?!