Chapter 2

Your POV

I was so confused as to why my sister kneeled on one knee when father and Master Eraqus walked out. I looked back at Ven, Aqua, and Terra who all just shrugged.

"I have asked you plenty of times to no longer call me master, Xreyaud." I heard Master Eraqus sigh and I turned around.

"I know and we have something for everyone here," Xreyaud said standing up. Pyrus nodded and took two things out of his pocket. He handed both things to father and Master Eraqus. Xreyaud took three things out of her pocket and handed them to Terra, Aqua, and Ven.

"And what about your sister X?" Father asked her. She just giggled.

"I have something special for her. And I know she's going to love it. Because she's always wanted one," she replied walking over to me. She stood a few feet from me and summoned her Keyblade. She turned it so that the hilt was closer to me, "touch the hilt my sister and you're in for a surprise." She smiled. I was confused but I went ahead and touched the hilt. There was a bright light and the next thing I know I was holding a keyblade. Xreyaud was smirking and so was Pryus. Father and the others each had surprised expressions on their faces. I was surprised also and looked at her confused. She smiled.

"Happy birthday little sis," she said. I smiled and hugged her. She hugged back and I felt another pair of arms wrap around us both. It was father and he was smiling.

"I thought you forgot," I said to my sister. She shock her head.

"I never forgot. I just couldn't give you what you wanted until now. Pyrus and I have been working hard for me to be able to give you your own Keyblade," she explained pulling from the hug. She had her hands behind her back like father does at times and I giggled because she looked like him standing like that, "I would look at your clothes now if I was you, sis."

I looked down and my eyes widened. My clothes were the same colors as my Keyblade, and they changed from what they were originally.

"Seems like her little surprise worked. Xehanort do you still wish for me to teach her," I heard Master Eraqus say. I turned around quickly and saw father nod, "Alright Y/n you are to be my student as your sister was. She's not anymore because she's a keyblade master. The same goes with Pryus."

I looked at father.....wait! Where'd he go?! He wasn't standing there anymore.

"Father had to go home. Xem is having trouble with something," X said placing her hand on my shoulder, "just be glad I'm not going to disappear again. I'm going to stay here and help you train. Pryus is staying also. We will only disappear when we are told to go somewhere or I have to go home and help father." I nodded and smiled at everyone. 'I'll get to train with a keyblade master!' I thought excited.

The Youngest Member of Organization XIII (Ventus x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें