Chapter 4

Pyrus's POV

    "What?!" Y/n yelled.

   "Y/n just listen to me okay? Master Eraqus only said I have to leave the world because there's someone that wants to kill me...." X said.

  "Who? We can keep them from getting to you!" Terra asked.

  "Vanitas..." I said walking up to X. She sighed and nodded.

   "He's been trying to kill me for a while now. Since Ven woke up actually...part of the reason why I disappear a lot is because of him. Plus my secret...my job is shocking. Especially for a keyblade master." She started. Master Eraqus put a hand on her shoulder and nodded. She sighed, "my job is to be an...assasin. I'm known not only as Number 15 in the organization, as Xreyaud or X but also as......Killer X." Then everyone's eyes widened and I grabbed both of her hands, squeezing them gently.

Your POV

    "You're Killer X?!" Terra yelled. I was confused and so was Ven. Pyrus grabbed both of Xreyauds hands.

   "I am....but I only kill the ones my boss tell me to kill. Captain Hook, Ursula, Hades, and more are the ones that tell my boss who they want me to kill. I haven't successfully killed Peter Pan, King Triton, Hercules because they have become my friends over the years. I stopped killing when I found out about Vanitas's job to kill me. But I know he can't and won't because of someone that is stopping him. His name is Roux. An old friend of mine from the organization. He worked as an assasin as well until he found out that Vanitas wanted to kill me. He quit the same day as me so he could keep an eye on Vanitas. Thing is Vanitas wants to kill someone else important to me...."

   "Who?" I asked. Tears formed in my sisters eyes and Pyrus hugged her. She whispered something to Pyrus and his eyes widened. He looked back at me, "what?" I asked again.

   "Vanitas wants to kill....you, Y/n" he said. I gasped and backed up some. I bumped into somebody and I looked to see who it was. Ven...I turned and hugged him trying not to cry. I felt his arms wrap around me, hugging me back.

Ven's POV

     X told her secret and something very shocking. Vanitas wanted to kill Y/n! 'Don't worry Y/n...I won't let him touch you' I thought as I hugged her.

   "C-can we go outside Ven?" I heard her whisper.

   "Sure..." I whispered back and pulled away from the hug. We walked outside and Y/n sighed.

   "What's wrong?" I asked.

   "Nothing...I'm just surprised about everything that Xreyaud has told us. Like her job as an assasin, Vanitas's job to kill her, him wanting to kill me..." she said quietly. I grabbed her hand, deciding I should tell her, and she looked at me confused.

   "I need to tell you something Y/n," I said holding her other hand as well.

  "What is it?" She asked.

  "I..." I sighed, "I like you Y/n. I have for the past three months. Ever since we first meet."

   "I...I like you too Ven!" She smiled and hugged me. I smiled, hugging her back.

   "I'm glad you like me too," I said.

   "Same here...sooo what was you thinking when you hugged me while we was inside?"

  "The words I'm about to say...Don't worry Y/n....I won't let Vanitas touch you," I explained. She smiled and I smiled back.