Chapter 3

Your POV

          I was so excited to be training as a Keyblade master that I was almost jumping with joy. X and Pryus smirked while Terra and Aqua laughed. I looked at Ven and saw that he was.....blushing? I gasped to myself and realized that he might be blushing because of me. 'I didn't do anything to cause him to blush. Or did I? Oh well.' I pushed the thought out of my mind.

    "How about you all start training here soon as I go talk with X and Pyrus," Master Eraqus said. We all nodded as he, X, and Pyrus walked back inside. I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Terra.

    "Want us to help you with your Keyblade?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. As soon as I nodded he backed away. He, Aqua, and Ven started helping me. I glanced at Ven every once in a while. 'Why is he still blushing? Does he like me?' I felt my cheeks heat up when he spoke and helped me. 'Why am I blushing? Do I like Ven? How?! We just met today! I can't like him alre-!' My thoughts were cut of by a slap to the back of my head.

    "Ow," I muttered glaring at the person who hit my head. It was Pyrus.

    "Focus. And before you can ask, she's inside talking with Master Eraqus still. I can't tell why because I don't even know. Now focus Y/n. Listen to them before I send you home to your brother," he said. I shuddered as he mentioned sending me home. 'I don't wanna go home. Xemnas is scary when he's mad.' The others looked confused then I saw that Ven shock his head. 'Huh?' He looked at the ground as if he didn't want me to see his face. I giggled and blushed. 'Gah! Again!'

Vens POV

           'Stop blushing! Stop blushing! Gah! She's so cute! But she's Master Xehanort's daughter! And I just met her today! What is wrong with me?!' I shock my head and looked at the ground blushing. I heard Y/n giggled which caused me to blush more. 'I hope she doesn't notice I'm blushing.'

    "Training time!" X yelled happily, but looked upset, and we started training. I was still blushing as we trained so I had to try hard to focus. 'Y/n's good for a beginner at using a Keyblade. But let's see what she does when I do this!' I smirked and ran at her. She gasped and blocked with her own Keyblade. Her expression caused me to smirk again. 'Exactly as I thought. This is gonna be fun training with her.'