🥀Chapter Two🥀

Elena's POV
It feels like I'm dead. I tried moving several times but it hurts so much. I start crying to myself. I need to get my jacket. My blade will take the pain away. It's a good thing he's not here. I push myself up to a sitting position. Gosh my back is aching so badly. I push my feet off the bed and try to stand. Instead of standing, I fell on the floor.

"Ahhhh! God Damnit!! It fucking hurts!!" I say as I hear footsteps rush to my room.

"Elena!? Are you okay? Open the door!" Maria yells from the other side of the door.

"Lemme cover myself up. Okay I'm coming, just very slowly." I say as I cover myself up and struggle to open the door.

After a few times trying to open the door, it opens. I lean against the wall, waiting for Maria to come in. She bursts into the room with a worried look on her face. I look at her a burst into tears. She rushes over to me and pulls me into a hug. Just what I needed.

"Was it him, Elena?" she says as she pulls away.

"I don't know what happened. I-I think h-he took m-my v-virg-ginit-ty." I say as I continue crying and she helps me get up.

She pulls me up and I sit down on the chair. She walks over the the bed and pulls off the blanket. The color red fulfilled the mattress as it leaked through the bottom. I started to cry to myself and Maria rushes over. She hugs me and rubs my head. My womanhood hurts so much. Maria's shirt was soaked in my tears. I cried for about an hour and Maria was still here.

"I need to take a shower." I say as I break the silence.

"Alright. Tell me if you need anything." she says as she helps me stand.

Maria approaches the door and I stop her. I hug her one last time and made my way to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and look in the mirror. Bruises and hickeys own my chest. I was shocked to see his initials on my chest. I don't belong to him. I never did and I never will. I walk into the shower and the hot water rushes over me. I finished showering after 30 minutes. I wrap a towel around my body and walk to the closet. I stood in the doorway for a second to take in everything I am seeing. I couldn't believe that Maria has a closet just for me.

"What should I wear? She has sweatpants in here! I love her so much." I say as I take the sweatpants and a shirt.

I put the sweatpants on and the shirt. I look at myself in the mirror. I like the shirt because it's black. Now I need to get my drawing utensil. I walk back into the room and grab my jacket. I look through the pockets and I can't feel it anywhere. Oh no. I hope Maria didn't take it. I run to the door and open it. I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Maria has her back turned to me. Before I could take another step, she turns around and she has no emotion on her face. I just stand there with my head down, waiting for her to yell at me.

"Elena? Why would you do this to yourself?" she says as if she was getting a bit annoyed.

At first I don't speak. I'm honestly scared of Maria. She's never acted like this around me. I lift my head up. Maria has her arms crossed looking at me, waiting for an answer.

"I-I have it f-for self d-defense. Just in c-case someone tries to a-attack m-me." I stuttered as I tried to put a smile on my face.

"You sure it's just for self defense?" she asks as I get nervous.

"I'm sorry, Maria. I should've told you. I just couldn't because you would get mad at me." I say as I start to tear up.

"Oh, Elena. I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry. I was just worried. I don't want you to cut yourself." Maria says as she pulls me into a hug.