🥀Chapter Four🥀

Elena's POV
I was on Maria's street, walking slowly. I remember everything that just happened. The scenes just come flooding back to me. The guards at the gate let me and I walked to the front door. I opened the front door slowly, not waking up anyone in the house and closed it as I stepped inside. The horror that I went through was over or at least I thought it was.

"Where the hell were you!? I called you like a million times! Why didn't you answer me?" she says screaming at me.

I'm really scared of Maria at this point. I feel bad for not answering her. Now, she's gonna question me. Then she will find out what I did and hate me. I don't want that. I love her with all my heart, but sometimes she doesn't trust me. I hope she trusts me right now.

"I'm s-sorry. I w-was busy." I say as I play with the strings on my hoodie.

"Why are you stuttering? she asked out of curiosity.

I can't tell her what just happened. She would probably scream at me and I would just hate myself for it. Well, I better tell her now then later.

"I was locked up in my house and I escaped." I say with confidence.

I look up at her and see her eyes widen. She was shocked to hear me say that. Before I could cry, she pulls me into a comforting hug and I respond to it. I break the hug when I hear my phone buzz.

"You should probably go to your room since you're tired. Goodnight!" Maria says as she walks to her room.

I walk up to the steps and into my room. I look around and everything is so clean. As I was scanning through the room, my phone buzzed again. I took it out of my pocket and turned it on.

(2 messages from Stephanie)

At first, I didn't want to answer it, but I had to or else she would blow up my phone. I open the chat and see the messages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stephanie: Sorry to bother you, but his name is Dominic. If you wanted to know.

Stephanie: You should really meet him. He's really nice, but sometimes can be an ass. Oh right. I'm coming over to Maria's house tomorrow to pick you guys up. Be ready!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I text her a quick okay and put my phone on the nightstand. I get ready for bed and do my hair. I walk over to the bed and cover myself with the sheets. Before I can even close my eyes, my phone has to buzz. I lazily grab my phone and look at it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instagram:
itz.stephanie19 has added you to a group with dominicr24.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groan in frustration and open my phone to Instagram. I decided to chat with them for a bit. I mean it's not that late. It's only like 10:52 at night. I want to see who this Dominic dude is.

Dominic: Hey baby.

Stephanie: Babe, my friend wants to meet you.

Dominic: I don't even know who she is.

Stephanie: Please be nice to her. She gets angry easily.

Dominic: Is she a bitch or something?

Stephanie: DOMINIC!! She's my friend!