🥀Chapter Nine🥀

Elena POV
It felt like my heart was just shot. He can't be the father. There has to be a mistake in the test. I start to cry and then stop. I get off the bed and Matt grabs my hand but I slap it away. I walk up to my smirking step father and smack him across his face, leaving a mark. Everyone was shocked but it felt good slapping the person that made my life hell.

"You stay the hell away from me and my child." I say as I walk out of the room.

"Would you like to know how this happened?" the doctor asks.

"No. Enough has happened to me. I can't let him see this baby when it's born." I say as I walk out the hospital doors.

It's time to run away. I don't want to run away but it's the only way I can keep this baby away from him. I walk towards Matt car and open the door. I realized that he left his wallet in here. I texted him that I have his wallet and I stole his car. I put the car in drive and rushed out of there. My car gets hit by another car not even five miles from the hospital. The car flipped over many times and finally stopped. I saw a figure walking towards me and I tried to unbuckle myself but it was no use. They pulled me out of the car and threw me over their shoulder. I punched their back several times and I was thrown on the pavement.

"Did I say you can hit me!? I don't know why he chose a slut like you. Vanessa was better than you and now she's dead because of you." a familiar voice said as I gain the strength to get up.

"You think that was my fault!? It's your god damn fault for sending her to kidnap me! So don't blame me for your stupidness. I was raped by your husband! I will not let you call me a slut because he fucked me! None of you will see my child." I say as she gets angry.

She comes at me with a knife but I punched her and landed on the ground. I put my foot on her neck. She tries to get it off but I put more force on my foot. She started to cough up blood and I took my foot off.

"Hope you learned your lesson. If any of you come looking for me, I will show no mercy for any of you." I say as I steal my aunt's car.

I drive out of the exit and my tires screeched, leaving marks. I noticed there was a car that was following me so I sped up but that car pulled beside me. I couldn't see who it was because it was dark outside. My phone was buzzing and I answered the call.

"Hello princess."

"I told you to leave me alone."

"Why? Last time I checked that you're the submissive not me."

"Do you want to die?"

"You won't kill me."

"I will if it comes to that."

"But I can kill Stephanie right?"

"What!?"

"If you want her to live, pull over."

"No."

"I'm killing her then."

"F-fine."

"Good girl."

I hung up and pulled into a parking lot. He followed and parked beside me. He got out of the car and walked towards me. I grabbed my phone and opened the door, hitting his leg. Sorry not sorry.

"Say sorry now princess or pay the price." he demands as I speak.

"Sorry not sorry." I say as I get in his car.