🥀Chapter Fifteen (FINAL)🥀

I needed to make it seem like Kyle was killed by someone else and not me. I cracked open the window and rushed to the corner. I began to fake cry and rock myself back and forth. The sound of footsteps came rushing to the door. The door was flung open and Damien covered his mouth. I moved my hand and it hit something hard. Damien was busy looking at Kyle so I looked under the bed to see what it was. A crimson colored brick was sitting in the darkest waiting to be used on a person. I looked up again and he was trying to wake Kyle up, but it was no use. I picked up the brick and got up on my feet. I slowly approached Damien from the back and slammed the brick onto his head, knocking him out. Well that felt great. I opened the door and dragged his unconscious body to the room he tortured me in also the room I jumped out of. I throw his heavy-weight body onto the bed and rummage around the dressers until I find handcuffs. I locked the door and on my way towards him, I notice something on the ceiling. Metal rings were hanging, indicating that his played with girls like that. I smirked to myself and pushed his body off the bed and onto the floor. I grabbed the rings and pulled them down. I took his wrists and handcuffed each one to a ring. I walked out of the room and into his room of pain. I searched for all the objects he used on me. A carving knife, a blindfold, a flocker, a whip, different kinds of drug pills, and something special. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab two glasses. I ran back up the stairs and into the room where my mom and Stephanie were. I took their blood and poured it into the glasses. I walked back to the room where Damien was and he was started to wake up. I viciously smiled to myself as I set the two glasses down on the dresser. I grabbed two pills from a bottle and shoved it into his mouth.i kept his mouth closed until he swallowed both pills. After about two minutes of fighting me, he finally swallowed them and looked at me with an angry look.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" he asks as I just smile.

"I'm giving you my pain." I state as I hit him with the whip and grabbed the blindfold.

I tied the blindfold at the back of his head and walked infront of him. He was struggling to get out and I found it kind of amusing. He needs to feel what I felt. The pain and torture he put me through. Now it's my turn to give him my pain and what my way of torture feels like.

"Are you going to tease me, baby? That's sounds like my kind of fun." I saw a smirk appear on his face and I was disgusted.

I walked over to the dresser and looked at my objects. I grabbed the carving knife and stood infront of him once more. I chuckled.

"What's so funny? Are you happy that you're playing my game?" he asks as I walk over to him slapping him.

"I'm not playing your game. I'm playing my game." I say as I make a cut on his cheek with the knife.

He cried in pain and I just smiled with satisfaction. I ripped his shirt off, exposing his clean skin. I can't wait to cut into it. I grab the glass of Stephanie's blood and walk over to him.

"Open your mouth." I say as he chuckled.

"Why should I listen to a little girl like you?" he asks as I roll my eyes.

"This is for Stephanie, you asshole." I forcefully opened his mouth and poured her blood down his throat.

His spit up her blood so I shut his mouth. It looked as if he just drank red paint. Now he has to live with her and his regret. I took my hand off his mouth and he spit up more blood. The blood dropped down his chin and onto his chest. It drooled down his body like a waterfall. I was amused by the sight of blood all over him. I took off his pants and kneed him in the balls. He let out a groan and I laughed maniacally to myself. I took my carving knife and carved a few words onto him. Rapist, Sinner, Murderer, Manipulator, Man whore and above all, I wrote something about myself.

"You stole my life so I'm going to steal yours."

I saw a gun sitting underneath the bed and I went over to grab it. I shoved it into my back pocket and looked at him. He was panting with blood all over him. I circled around him cutting him all over. Slash after slash just gushed out with blood and it was fun to watch. He looked at me and begged me to stop, but I never listened. I grabbed the last glass of blood and shoved it down his throat.

"That was for my mother." I say as I smack the flocker in his face.

The sight of blood was all that was visible on his body. I grab the gun from my back pocket and point it towards him. I cock the gun back and make sure I have a bullet in it. He looks at me and laughs.

"You're not gonna shoot me. You can't. You'll go to prison. And you're not the type of person to murder someone." he says as I laugh.

"Who do you think killed Kyle? Sure as hell wasn't a stranger." I say as he struggles to get out.

"You bitch! How could you!? Go ahead and shoot me. You're too weak and pathetic anyway." he says as I shoot him right in his head.

His body jerked back and he fell limb. A lifeless body hung before me. I was worried but at the same time I was free. I ran downstairs and out of the house. I started up his car and drove out of there like nothing happened. I just killed two people today, but I didn't feel any regret. I was finally free from him. I reached the highway and made a trip to Florida.

ᴛᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.....

"It's been 10 years since Damien Young was found murdered in his home. Investigators are still trying to find the killer, but no evidence has turned up. Police are calling this the longest cold case we've had in 60 years. We're tracking the situation closely to find the murderer. Stay tuned for more details. I'm Andy Wilkins, News 8." I shut the TV off and made my way to the kitchen.

I see Matt trying to make dinner and I laugh at his attempt. I grab a glass a water and walk up the stairs to check on my daughter. I peek into her room and see her having a tea party with her stuffed animals. I walk to the balcony and watch the traffic of New York. The sun is setting and the air smelled fresh. Everyone knows what I did to Damien and they're all protecting me on it. They know it wasn't my fault that his actions lead to that. If I didn't kill him, I would've been stuck in that house still. I walk back into the room and to my daughter's room.

"Tessa, it's time for dinner. Come down and eat." she smiles and grabs my hand.

We walk down the stairs together and meet Matt in the kitchen. We got married two years ago, but we had Tessa four years ago. I sit down at the table and Matt sets a plate down infront of me. After dinner, I wash the dishes and Matt helps. Tessa went to bed early and it's just me and him now.

"Are you gonna turn yourself in tomorrow?" he asks as I stop and look at him.

"Matt. I have a family now. I'm not leaving you guys." I say as I kiss him and dry my hands off.

I go up to out room and change into comfortable clothes. I hop into my bed and pull the covers over me. The door opened and Matt got in the bed with me. He snuggled up behind me. I shut my eyes and fell asleep shortly after.

"Running from the cops wasn't so bad after a couple of years, but now I'm free from him and I can finally have my life back."

---

Hi sweet potatoes!(Thanksgiving reference) Yep it's ended. Not really that sad to me but maybe for others. So yes Damien is finally dead. They did have a case about him but Elena was never found guilty. She basically got her life back after killing him. I have nothing else really to say that's interesting. I will have more depressing books in the future but not right now cuz I'm busy asf. Bye y'all potatoes! Just yeeted myself off a cliff.💜💜