🥀Chapter Eleven🥀

Elena's POV
Molly wouldn't stop looking at me while we were eating. I swear she better stop or I will rip her bull ring out her nose. I took a bite of my potato and I froze. A hand was placed on my thigh. I look down and see Andrew's hand on me. Who does this bitch think he is!? I slap his hand away and he winced in pain.

"You okay, Andrew?" Kyle asked as he looked at me.

"Yeah he's fine. He just bumped his hand under the table." I say as he squints his eyes at me.

"So since this isn't your normal dinner party, shall we start?" Damien says as thoughts flooded my head.

"What does he mean by start? I thought we were just eating!? So many thoughts are in my head right now. I guess I'll just have to deal with it." I said in my head as Brandon got up from his chair.

"Let's go to the room." he says as everyone else gets up, including Andrew.

I watched as Anna and Brandon left. What does he mean by the room? I saw Andrew get up from the table and grab my wrist. I pulled away and kicked his balls.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!? I never said you can touch me!" I say as I turn around, meeting Damien's chest.

"You're not going anywhere, princess." he says as I punch his throat.

"Try and stop me, asshole." I say as I make a run to the door.

I barely got far because of my fucking high heels. Andrew got up and made his way towards me. I took my heels off and held one in both hands.

"Come any closer and I hit you with these!" I yell as he just laughs and keeps walking towards me.

"You won't hurt me." he says as he was a foot away from me.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I ask as I run up to him hitting his head.

The dinner table was empty. I look up at the staircase and saw all of them watching. Andrew got up slowly. I put my heels back on and kicked his face, spinning him around, knocking him on the ground. I saw blood drip from the corner of his mouth. I heard him cough up blood and I walked towards the table.

"I'm enjoying this dinner party so far. Are you?" I laugh as I wait for him to speak.

"Yeah actually I am. I hope you had your fun because it's my turn now." he spits out as I felt something stab my lower back.

I hold onto the table as my vision gets blurry. I tried my hardest to stay awake but I fell on the ground and felt someone pick me up. I didn't know what was going to happen but I know that it wasn't going to be fun. I tried opening my eyes but immediately shut them. Why the fuck am I in a room that's covered in blood!? Am I going to die!? I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't. I hear the door open and I shot my eyes open. He walked slowly towards me and I tried moving my hands but they were tied up. WhAt KiNd Of GaMe Is ThIs!? I watched as he went over to the dresser in the corner. I saw him coming towards me with some kind of carving knife.

"I'm going to make sure you're mine and only mine tonight." he says as he jumps on top of me, the knife grazing my neck.