🥀Chapter Thirteen🥀

A/N: Yeehaw peeps! I'm sorta back but not for long. I know it's been so long since I've updated this book but I've been so busy, you would never survive what I'm doing. I will have to warn y'all that there is a bit of smut in this chapter so get ya holy water.

The coldness of the handcuffs stung me, leaving me clueless as to why he's doing this. A crazy, psychotic, ex-boyfriend that was so obsessed with me, throwing me in jail. Kyle was walking beside me and Damien was behind. I was pushed out the door, my face meeting the hard ground. What a douche. He was slowly fading away in my vision but Kyle still stood beside me. I was picked up by my neck and pushed around the corner. I tried fighting him, but stopped when he handed me my gun.

"Run away from here. Your child is safer that way. There's a car out back. Take my keys and go." he hands me his keys and I run towards the car.

Woah woah woah. He never told me it was a Porsche!? I hopped into the car, taking in the new car smell. I started the car and drove out of there, almost going 80 miles per hour. Car after car started driving towards me and I knew I was screwed. I stepped on the gas, accelerating over 120. I drove out onto a highway with hardly no traffic. There were a few cars here and there but my goal was get away from those cars. I didn't see any of those cars following me anymore so I pulled off on the edge of the road to put on the gps. The leaves on the trees hummed with the wind. Some cars drove by but not many. My gps dinged, showing me the shortest route to Florida. Yeah I have no idea where I am anymore. Before driving again, something hit my car, causing it to blow up. The impact of the explosion sent me flying into a field of green grass. I rolled over as I heard sirens in the distance, followed by fastly paced footsteps. My hands were covered in blood due to me holding my head. I forced myself up and started to run towards the woods because that was the only place I could go. My feet gave up on me when both of my leg got shot, causing me to tumble down the hill. The amount of pain was excruciating. A figure hovered over me, knowing it was Damien.

"Nice try, babygirl." he said as he injected something into my arm making me sleepy.

It felt like hours after I had woken up. The pain was gone, confusing me. I was wrapped up in a blanket like a taco and something was written on the dresser. Something in the corner caught my eye, crutches? I got out of the blanket, but as soon as my feet hit the floor, the pain came back. I rushed over to the crutches and put them around my arms for support. My feet slowly moved towards the dresser, the pain increasing everytime. I pulled the note out of the mirror and read it aloud.

"There are pills and a glass of water in the bathroom for your legs. I'm sorry that I shot you. I'll be back soon. Love, Damien. Xoxo."

Well that's just disgusting. I made my way over to the bathroom, taking my pills with the water. I was about to leave until I saw a black bag. Curious to know what's inside, I opened it and it was just a bunch of pills. Hmm pills for what? I picked up the pink one and I fell back. It was empty!? But how? I didn't take these right!?

"Oh, you're awake. Good, just in time for my surprise." I jumped hearing his voice.

"What surprise?" I ask, scared of his actions.

"Come downstairs with me and you'll see." he said and I hesitatingly went with him.

He reached his hand out to me and I grabbed it. He pulled me up from the ground, leading me out if the bathroom. I closed the door and walked downstairs with him. My eyes were filled with confusion. How did he remember my birthday? Balloons, little kids running around, adults talking to each other, a huge cake sitting on a table in the corner, and Damien offering me his hand. I took his hand and he led me halfway up the stairs, grabbing everyone's attention.