✨Special Chapter✨

A/n: This chapter is not Chapter Five. It is a special chapter for Valentine's day. I thought I would do a chapter about her and her father. Thanks for the support!! And I'll shut up so you can read.
============================

Elena's POV
I don't feel anything. All I see are white clouds and a light. I realize that I am not longer alive. I'm in heaven, right? I rub my eyes and I'm still here. I notice the light come closer to me. I back away from it. It keeps coming closer and I keep backing away until I fell. Ow. I look around and I find myself in my old house? What the heck is this? I see my father and my mom. They hug each other and I see my father exit the house. Uhhh did I mean to fall here or fall to rest in peace? I certainly did not want to see this. I suddenly feel dizzy and slowly fall in the floor.

Elena's POV (9 years ago)
I was ten years old and I was sitting in the living room, by the coffee table coloring a picture for my dad. It's around eight o' clock and my dad still hasn't come home yet. My mom decides to call my father. He doesn't pick up. She keeps calling him, but he never answered. She was done trying to get a hold of him and that's when I finished my picture. My mom told me to go upstairs and got to bed since it was past my bedtime. I tuck myself in and drift off to sleep. It was the middle of the night when I heard a huge crash downstairs. I wanted to check it out, but my mom would yell at me. I checked the time and it was around 1 am. Why did I hear that loud noise? I take my blanket off and jump out of bed. I walk over to the door and put my ear against it. I hear my parents arguing for the first time. I clear my thoughts so I can focus on what they're say. I mean the neighbors could probably hear them because they're yelling at each other.

"TREVOR!! PLEASE JUST CALM DOWN!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!" my mother yells as I can hear her cries.

"NO I WON'T AMANDA!! FUCK YOU!! YOU'VE TORN THIS FAMILY APART!! SCREW YOU!!" my dad says as I hear my mom fall to the floor.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP!? OUR CHILD IS TRYING TO SLEEP!! SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU IN HER LIFE!!" my mom yells as my dad starts to stomp his feet.

I can hear footsteps rush up the stairs and run into the hallway. I rush over to my bed and pretend like I'm sleeping. I hear my door open and then close. I hear footsteps walk towards my bed and then stop. I feel the bed sink down a bit. I feel a cold hand on my forehead. It's my mom.

"Please forgive me, Elena." my mom says as I open my eyes lightly.

"Huh?" I say as a rub my eyes to look at my mom.

Before she replies, I feel some kind of needle puncture my arm. I look down at my arm. My mom gave me medicine?? Why? I started to feel dizzy and weak after she gave me medicine. This isn't medicine. I had already fallen asleep before I could yell at her. I didn't know what happened next. I could only remember the argument they had.

"Elena?" someone says as I look at my surroundings.

I'm in a hospital? Why am here? Am I alive? No I can't be. I have to die. I can't be depressed anymore and I sure as hell don't want to see my "parents" again. I'm sitting in my bed when I see a figure open the door. Dad? I run over to him and give him a hug. He hugs me back. He pulls back with a huge smile on his face. I wonder what he's going to say.

"I've missed you so much, darling." my dad says as I start to cry.

"Why did you leave me!? I missed you so much!! I don't wanna be with mom anymore. I wanna be with you." I say as I pull away.

"Honey. There's something I have to tell you. I wish I could've told you sooner but I couldn't. Please don't cry." he says as I walk over to the chair to sit down.

"Go on. I'm listening, dad." I say as I put a strand of hair behind my ear, prepared for what he has to say.

He walks over and takes a seat next to me. He looked a bit ashamed for some reason. I hold his hand for comfort.

"Remember when your mom and I had a fight when you were little?" he asks as he holds my hand too.

"Yeah a little bit. I don't understand what happened that day. It was all a blur after mom gave me medicine." I say as he looks confused.

"That wasn't medicine, Elena. It was a sleeping drug to put you asleep." he says as I look completely shocked.

"Do you know what happened!? Please tell me!! I don't understand what had happened." I say as he nods his head.

"When you were put down, your mother and I kept fighting. She didn't want you to hear what we were talking about. I don't know how to tell you this, but she kicked me out." he says as I start to slump into the chair.

"W-why didn't y-you come b-back for m-me? I was lonely. You abandoned me." I say as I start to cry.

"I'm sorry, Elena. I had to tell you. I know she lied to you. I hated the fact that she kicked me out and didn't let me see you. I felt like you were taken away from me." he says as he hugs me.

"How is she even my mom!? She doesn't even act like me! She doesn't look like me! She treats me like trash!! I'm tired of her!! I mean I love her but she hates me." I ask as he prepares to talk.

"She's not your mother, Elena. Your mother died when you were born. I'm sorry." he says as I fall to my knees crying my eyes out.

"Why does this have to happen to me!?" I ask as I cry non-stop.

After I said that, I didn't see my dad anywhere. I hear someone yelling my name. I open my eyes and see a bright light. I look around and see no one but one person. That person turns around and I gasped.

"Nice to see you again, princess." my stepdad says as he gets closer and closer to me.

"We're gonna have so much fun together." my mom says.

I start to panic and press the emergency button. I get up and try to run but my step dad grabs me by my waist. I see my mom come over with a syringe and stab me with it. I start to feel dizzy and then pass out into my stepdad's arms. I couldn't remember anything after that because they drugged me and they kidnapped me. Who knows what they will do. I hope they kill me to end my suffering. I've suffered way too much. It's time to end my life once and for all. I mean nobody would miss me because I'm a loner that everyone hates. I have no purpose but to die.