Part 6

Yaz's POV
My head pounds hard, I can't help but think 'why can't she think faster!?' but I know that's unfair, her mind is brilliant and wonderful and works faster than I could ever fathom. Its fantastic. She's fantastic. I watch her run through ideas in her head, she has a certain way of doing it that is just enchanting to me.

"Right I have a plan - you three, I need your help. Ryan I need you to go back to the TARDIS and fetch me some stuff" she addresses him, he widens his eyes at her exasperatedly
"What!? Alone?" He protests, she shrugs.
"Take Graham I don't need him for anything anyway" she notices Graham's slightly offended face and adds "Sorry Graham" He sighs.
"I need you to find the solar canisters, they're down beside the panel I've been working on recently, do you know which one I mean?" She asks, he nods.
"Okay, bring me as many of those, Graham find as many mirrors around the TARDIS as you can, rip them off the walls if you need just bring them all" she tells him hurriedly. Ryan and Graham glance at each other and shrug, giving in to her insanity.
The doctor glances up at my panicked look, if they boys go I'm restraining an insanely vicious and angry vampire on my own
"Here let me help" She says walking over and grabbing one of her arms from underneath the armpit.
A

na-Maria breaks loose somehow and lunges at me, I back up against the wall in fear, The Doctor jumps forward and throws her arms around the vampire's waist, pulling her literally kicking and screaming away.
"You're gonna have to kill me before I let you get to her, and I have a tendency not to stay dead" The Doctor hisses, I've never seen her this angry. "That's the plan" Ana-Maria replies

I grab Ana's legs and we restrain her once more, it might be my still thumping headache but The Doctor seems to be treating the girl rougher than before. The boys arrive back quickly, quite clearly out of breath from rushing with the heavy supplies.
"Now what?" I ask, she flashes a crazy smile and I can't help but laugh.
"Ryan help me lock one of her arms in this shackle" She says, he does as he's told and she rushes around the room, messing with the mirrors and 'solar canisters' she sets up the mirrors in a specific way, then she sonics the canister. She jumps away from it quickly and grabs me.
"Not to worry you but we need to run" she says, pulling me with her.
"Woah! Why what have you done!?" I gasp, running alongside her. She stops abruptly and turns to face me.
"Found a solution" she says proudly, I look at her incredulously and she beams, a light flashes in the room and a blood curdling scream echos through the stone corridors.
"What's a vampire's weakness?" She asks.
"Sunlight!" I gasp, she nods.
"Brilliant" Graham mutters, I smile.
"She really is" I say just as quiet as he.
"We should get out of here" she says, we nod in agreement and she begins running again.

The Doctor's POV
We run through corridor and room after room, up stairs and through doors, looking for an exit. I try to ignore the searing pain in my arm.
We enter the massive hall we were in at the start, the massive door leading to the courtyard is ahead of us but the room is so large it'll take us a while to get there even when running.
Adrian notices us from the other side of the room, okay, at least he probably won't get us in time. I look away and turn to check on the others, they're breathless but still going. I turn back and Adrian is right in front of me, he grabs my forearm right where I was bitten and pain surges through me again, I yell and fall to my knees in pain. He holds my arm tightly and I look up at him, tears beginning to build up in the corner of my eyes.
"Please, please take me but let them go" I whisper, his lips curl into an evil smile but suddenly his body is thrown to the floor after being tackled by another, Yaz has jumped on him and is trying to restrain him, he rolls on top of her and tightens his hands around her neck. I stand up and notice what's happening, the boys are trying to move Adrian away. I rush forward and try to move him away but a burning sensation rushes through my arm, I bite my lip trying not to yell and step back helplessly, I look around for anything to help and notice a small pile of rocks, I grab one in my left hand and step closer cautiously, I smash the rock against the back of his head and he falls limp, the boys roll him off Yaz who coughs and breathes deeply.
"T-thanks" she stutters.
"Don't mention it, come on." I reply helping her up with my free hand.
The four of us run to the door, we all heave one open, me with my one hand and the others using both.
Once we're into the courtyard we make a mad dash to the exit, once again heaving the door open.
We all rush to the TARDIS and I slam the doors behind us.
"Everyone in one one piece?" I ask looking around at the others
"We're fine, although my lungs would argue otherwise" Graham replies, panting with his hands on his knees. Yaz has a bruise around her neck from when Adrian was choking her, guilt floods through my veins. Ryan hugs Yaz and she beckons for me to join them, I wrap my arms around the two and look up at Graham.
"Come on then, don't just stand there!" I say, he grins and hugs the three of us tightly.
"I'm so glad you're all okay" I say, Ryan rubs my back reassuringly and i smile.