{1} first day

Clarke
It was the first day of college. Me and my best friend, Raven, have both gotten into the same college. My mom just dropped us off, we didn't have that many boxes so she just said goodbye and left.

Me and Raven haul our suitcases down a hallway, that seems to go on forever, until we find our room number 47B. I use my new key to unlock the door. Raven drops all her boxes and the ground within minutes.

"Those boxes are fucking heavy." She pants

I just laugh. I look around at my new home for the next few years. As I'm looking around I notice that in  corner of the next room there's a bed. The bed is perfectly made and a few posters hang on the wall.

"You guys must be new here." A voice coming from the doorway startling us.

"Sorry. I'm Clarke and this is Raven."

"Oh! Your my new roommates. Come on, I have to show your around." She walks out the door and we slowly follow her.

We turn out the door and run right into her. "Sorry, I forgot to mention my name. I'm Octavia. This is my second year here."

"Okay.."me and Raven say in unison, not knowing what to say.

"Where do you want to go first? The cafeteria or the library?"

"Cafeteria."

"Let's go!"

She leads us to the cafeteria. Pointing out little buildings and rooms and explaining what things are. The walk to the cafeteria is about 5 minutes. The cafeteria is full of students. Some talking in a group of friends and others looking around like their lost.

"This is where everyone hang out when it's raining, like it is right now." Octavia tells us "they always serve breakfast and dinner occasionally, but never lunch, your always on your own."

I'm looking around. This cafeteria is huge. The school at my high school back home had a big cafeteria but it didn't even compare to this. As I'm looking around my eyes lock with a man I've never seen before. He has freckles splattered across his nose and some on his cheeks. He has dark, curly hair, and is probably at least a head taller than me. He's beautiful. He turns around and starts to walk off with his friends, but not before he gives me a smirk.

"Clarke?" Raven asks

I snap out of whatever was happening. "Yea, sorry."

"What were you looking at?" Octavia asks

"Oh nothing." I lie

"Okay well, there's a party tonight that I was going to go to. Everyone is invited, if you guys want to come. So, you in?"

"Sure. Why not." Raven answered for both of us

"Great. I can already tell we're gonna be great friends. Let's go back to our room and get ready, I have the perfect dress for you Clarke!"

We go back to our room to get dressed. I don't know why but all I could think about was the very beautiful stranger I locked eyes with. I didn't even know his name.

~~~
Hey guys, this is my new book. Leave a vote if you liked it. I'm really excited about this book. It's not gonna be as long as my other ones, hopefully. I'm hoping I can keep this as a short story so I can upload my Murphamy or Murven book.
(also enjoy that picture of Nadia because she's a dork and I love her)