{9} maybe a 9.5

Clarke has just finished blow drying her hair and was currently curling it. A sudden slam of a door scared Clarke and she burnt her neck.

"Oww damn!"

"What happened?" Octavia asks

Clarke turns at the voice, it scared her. "When did you get here?"

"Just now. We heard you and Bellamy were having a date night so we thought we'd help."

"Okay then." Clarke laughs

"Soo, is there anything you need us to do?" Raven questions

Clarke suddenly got a good idea. "Yes actually there is."

"Okay anything."

"Go home and see what Bellamy's wearing. Text me and tell me how nice it is on a scale of 1 to 10. And then go to the store and get me a dress that is equally as nice as his outfit." Clarke says

"Okay. But why?" Octavia asks

"I don't want to be overdressed but I also do want to be underdressed. I also don't own any dresses so yea."

"Do you want one of us to stay and help you or do you got this?"

"I got this. Now go find me a dress, make it sexy!"

"We got you."

Octavia and Raven left as fast as they arrived. Clarke continued to curb her hair. It was now 4:00, she had 3 hours until Bellamy was suppose to pick her up. She couldn't do her makeup before she knew what dress she was going to wear, so she went downstairs to watch some tv for a little.

1 hour later

Raven- Hey, Bell's outfit is about a 9, maybe a 9.5.  Don't worry thought, me and O got you a good ass dress. Your gonna love it.

Clarke suddenly got super excited all over again.

Clarke- I cant wait to see it! How far away from here are you?

"We're here." Raven says walking in the living room.

"Show her the dress!" Octavia demands

"Okay okay here."

Clarke takes it out of the dress bag and she's instantly in love with it. "I love it."

"Okay but it gets better."

Clarke looked at them. "What do you mean."

"We we're walking through the mall and we saw these." Raven hands Clarke the heels they bought her

"Guys, you didn't have to buy me these too, I had shoes I was gonna wear."

"It's okay, we wanted to."

"How much was all this, what do I owe you." Clarke asked

"Nothing. Have fun on your date, that's all we want in return."

"I have to give you guys something." Clarke tried to hand them each 35 dollars but neither of them took it. "Come on, please."

"We don't want your money. This is what friends do. We love you, now go get ready."

"I'm gonna cry." Clarke hugged them both and took the dress and heels upstairs.

Hour and a half later

Clarke had been ready for a hour and half, the girls were currently watching some show in tv while they waited. Clarke was getting more anxious the longer they waited. She'd never been on an actual date with Bellamy before.

They girls heard a knock on the door.

~~
Cliffhanger..